Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xramør
Raider
Raider

[ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551 Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551   [ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Hey guys.

It's been a while since i have made an application, so im gonna give it my best Smile.

After taking a one year break from the game, i started playing again. I was in 'Mad Maxximum'. Had some fun times with them and they were definetly not bad in raiding. I have been with them for a while and have done lots of raids with them, normal and hc, so im used to high end raiding. As i started playing, ofcourse after a year the guild replaced me for another enhancement shaman. Totally understandable. I start to check out the new things and getting me decent gear, and the GM asked me to join raiding team again, cause my replacement had to leave. I was up for it. They were at 8/14 HC SoO. Just as i was about to start raiding with them, they al sort of went on a break. Untill WoD, so i was kinda stuck there. Sad to go on break with that progress. That meant i had to pug all raids myself, get groups myself, and i took my friend Zebbi with me everytime. We have been pugging for weeks on normal, and its not that easy as not everyone does as they should. But we managed to get 13/14, and we wiped ages on Garrosh cause people keep failing standard tactics.. And its not hard.. So I decided to prove my luck together with him and i left the guild, looking for a guild with an open spot for us 2 and go and get them HC down Smile. As i raided everytime with him together i can't make it to leave him behind, we are rotated to each other on CD's, and he was the only one i had in the pugging times. Now thats the whole story.

I will give you guys some more info about me and my character.

My real Name is Steff. I am 23 years old.
Besides the game the thing i do the most is working. On weekdays that is. In te weekends im always free, so i spend a lot of time online. On weekdays my job starts at 8:30, and i will be home around 17:30, so dont worry, i am available for raiding on weekdays, and thats how i want it tbh.
Besides my job not much can distract me from gaming. I dont have a girlfriend or something.

My positive characteristics  are that i am friendly, i like to laugh alot, i am social and not afraid to speak out on voicechat.

Negative could be that i sometimes speak too much, or that i sometimes say something in Dutch to my friend because it has to go fast. But i will watch that.

Experience:

I didnt raid in Vanilla as i started playing when TBC was there. Didnt raid then either, did a lot of PvP, and didnt know the game good so i didnt knew the difference between pvp gear and pve gear so when they wanted someone for a raid i always got rejected cause of pvp gear.

In WOTLK i got into the game, and it went good.
It started in the guild Zero Tolerance. I got accepted there during Naxxramas times. They raided 25 man and i've done all with them. The guild sort of fell apart, and i became co-leader, got my friends in it and kept the raiding going. After that, i server swapped because i was allowed in a friends guild, so left al my friend, brother and irl friends on this server, behind. Went there, didnt got into the guild, so i was stuck on other server without a guild. Joined The Conquerors there, raided TotC with them, 10 man. After a while i serverswapped here again, and joined my brothers guild The Chosen. Raided TotC with them, 10/25. I didnt like that guild at all and when ICC entered the game, i applied for awesome avatars and i did 10 man raids with them full runs. They also fell apart somehow, and i was guildless again. I applied to Consequence, good 25 man raiding guild back then, and got in. Did 25 HC 11/12 back then. They serverswapped the guild and i stayed. Looking for a guild GM from Mad MAxximum replied to me saying their enhance shammy left and they needed one. I got in after applying, and i have done DS full HC with them. MoP came, we geared up asap and went to raid MV, did do them all and first 2 on HC, have done HoF almost all bosses on normal, none HC as i went on a break during thos days. Stayed with MM untill the break they are on now and here i am applying to you guys Smile.

In game i play an Enhancement shaman, i know the class very good, have been enhance since the beginning and i still love it. I know how to maximize my dps with CD rotations etc.
Offspec is resto and i must say, im not too bad in it either Very Happy. If needed i can go resto without a problem. (on fights that is, not as MS Very Happy).

How i prepare for raids, i make sure i got my sigarets with me, got drinks enough with me, no other music on then the game sound, and that way i dont have to go afk to get things, only for bio breaks. I make sure i got enough flasks with me, even spare healing flasks cause i might have to go resto. I bring my own foodbuff, come totally repaird so i dont need to ask Jeeves after one whipe. I make sure my character is up to date, meaning best enchants, gems, reforges possible. I have the voicechat opened already before raid starts to make sure i dont forget that.

So my Character.

Enhancement shaman 551 / Restoration shaman 531
It's called Xramør, hard to pronounce for alot of players so you can just call me X. I am used to that and reply even better to X then to the full name.

My goal is to get raiding again with a nice and friendly guild, with good players that know how it works and know how to use their class. To raid with a guild again, as a team, knowing no matter how many times you wipe, they all stay, i wanna get back to the raider i was and try to get as far as possible together as a team in HC modes before next exp. And even after the next expansion.

Not really sure how to impress you guys before meeting you in game, so ill make it a deal. If i get accepted, ill give it my best to impress you in game, and i dont mean with my transmog Very Happy.

I hope i didnt make it too long and boring and you guys understand it a bit. And i hope to hear from you guys soon.

Xramør    
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You know you play to much WoW when your GF's underwear becomes a rare drop.
Back to top Go down
Giacone
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551   [ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Dude! You've overdone it! You make my application look like shit thanks a lot! :p
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551   [ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:48 pm

I lol'd ^

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551   [ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Hands down one of the better applications we've seen, awesome! I remember ZT used to be in a pretty big guild back in the day, had an alliance with ZT Smile

Anyways I think it's clear you're accepted to the guild, whisper any officer or honorary member. As well I'd like to have a chat with both of you later this afternoon/evening.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551   [ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Enhancement Shaman 551
Page 1 of 1