[SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razakel
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman   Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:37 am

Hello There!

Introductions first ha! The names Terry I'm 24 and come from Scotland i'm not scottish myself so don't expect the accent apologies!

I was told about this guild by my IRL friend Asytre and I would really like to join if not to raid just for the social aspect. I've just returned to wow after a long break and I had to make a new account and level 90 all over again due to complications on my other account.

I am available most of the week Friday and Sunday are the only days I maybe unavailable due to personal IRL events. I like to think i'm quite a funny guy I was never really good at selling myself to people but I like to keep the mood happy and positive so Go Team!.

My raid experience begins at TBC managed to scratch them all off same with Lich King and Cata. I managed to get to DS but did not do Hc. I was a guild leader back in Cata and was a part of a guild called Omen back in TBC one of the fastest progressing guilds on Alonsus back in the day. I've played shaman since wow began so I like to think i'm pretty knowledgeable in Resto and elemental at least. When raid time begins I always makes sure I have all pots/flasks/food and i'm at the summoning stone.

So my shaman currently

Raazakel
Elemental
Ilvl: 415 (just hit 90)

So thats me I hope you guys like my application took me a good 20 mins to make sure I didn't make any mistakes haha (Asytre taught me to spell Wink)

Hope to hear from you soon

Razakel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman   Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:39 am

Thanks for the appli, we'll get back to you shortly!

AzeyMode
Raider
Raider

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman   Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:40 am

My warrior used to be called Asytre :O

Hes a decent player. so ill probably help him with gear! (gear not gold get your own raz! :O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman   Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:06 am

Very decent application, well done! As you might understand, I cannot accept you as a raiding, since we're doing HC's at this very moment. Which is 560+ ilvl. But don't be sad, I managed to get 560 ilvl in 4 weeks. Yet, we will accept you as a social, especially because you know Azey over here.

/w any officer or honorary member for an invite Wink

Cheers!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman   

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1