Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jubal
Trial
Trial

[ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join   [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:59 am

im a 556 resto druid, ahead of curve achiv/cloak,i have a feral offpsec 540 which I very rarely use, was top healer in previous guild,but there progression was poor and guild team broke down, looking to move onto more challenging things,can attend any raid/anytime per week, know my class well and wont dispoint in healing, have hc raiding exp dateing back to cata ,took a break came back in panderia, and here I am Very Happy

name:dan/ char name jubal
play all day everyday
farmed 11/14 , got garrosh kill with a pug needing a healer

my apps is alot shorter, kept simple to all questions regarding raiding it comes natural, and to be onest at this stage in the game every 1 shud know exactly what to do with there role and preparation befor hand.

Last edited by jubal on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join   [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:25 am

Thanks for your application, although it is very short. Could you take a look at the other appli's and tell me a tad more about yourself (like previous experience, goals and what do you seek from a guild)?
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
jubal
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join   [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:36 am

im 23, started playing back in bc progressed threw wotlk and to cata, was in a guild called consequence we where a hc raiding guild competing for those hc downs,done pretty much it all over the years but took a break in cata came back in panderia got my 90 went from social guild to my previous guild, farmed up to thok weekly normal, but raid team broke down alot left to venture onto better things and a more progressive guild as I am too, goals would be to progress from the 11/14 simple weekly downs onto newer tougher things I want to get back to the top of what raiding is and I think this guild is exactly what im looking for .
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join   [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 am

Thanks, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join   [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:57 am

Alright, thanks for your application. With a bit of luck, we'd like to try you out on a trial run comming tuesday.

Welcome to the guild!
/w any officer for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join   [ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] 556 resto druid,ahead of curve,cloak looking to join
Page 1 of 1