Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Farbe
Trial
Trial

[ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala   [ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:46 am

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name Morten but most call me Farbe or Far
- Age 24
- Personal schedule Mostly 23.30-03.00/04.00 and then 10.00-13.45 on Work days. So i am only able to raid on days off.
- What can distract you from gaming? Work Work and more Work and if someone ask if i wanna go out.
- Characteristics? Always happy - Crazy in the good way - Humor loads of it -  Helpfull if i got the time to give a hand -

Raid aspects:
- Experience? Raider since ZG/MC days in Vanilla - Hardcore during bc Server first MH/BT - Semi hardcore during early WoTlk - Slacker during cata - Semi hardcore all Mist - Several heroic kills pre Next tier all exp. SoO xp is 9/14kills and tryes on spoils.
ask i u want more info
- Guilds? Only been in Mad Max on CoA
- Class knowledge? I always keep reading up on the classes i play to improve my skills as much i can. Try new and crazy stuff to see if it Works or not, but i will always give it a try.
- Role knowledge? Tanking is Deep in me, i truly love the controll it gives me. That it test my skills and timing. I Watch several guides for tanks to see what way of doing a boss will fit my play style the most and then tweek the tacs abit if i can.
- How do you prepare for raids? I take a smoke 5-10min prio to raid fill my coffee mug and have a ice Cold coke Next to me and a bottle of Jack rdy. After that i repair/buy tomes to respecc so i have 20 at raid start. as a tank i pretty much always have 20x sta flask and 20x Agi/Str depending on char.

Character aspects:
- Class - Monk
- Specc - Brewmaster (Tank)
- Ilvl - 579
- Goals - Have fun and slay bosses and see the endgame.

- Class  - Paladin
- Specc - Prot
-Ilvl      - 568

- Class  - Druid
- Specc - Resto
-Ilvl      - 569

Others:
- Off-topic, impress us with something nice.
- All i have to say is (Brewmaster monks) since its the only comment i ever get Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala   [ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Thanks for the appli, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
badpak
Trial
Trial
badpak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala   [ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:36 am

that ilvl's THO
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala   [ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:43 am

As we spoke in game you might be not available to raid every lockout, yet we believe you'll be a great asset to our team! Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala   [ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Brewmaster Monk/Resto druid/Prot pala
Page 1 of 1