Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bharbo

[TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: [TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage   [TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:45 am

Personal aspects and environment:

- Name (what do you prefer to be called)
Volkan

- Country
Im from greece/turkey. but now living in hongkong for work/

- Personal schedule (when are you online)

Usually very early in the morning for time difference, since my job is from home mostly, i can stay up to very late and be online for raids, not a problem

- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports)
Hmm, well it will be 3-4am for me while raiding, so i dont think there will be something to distract me.

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
Im very calm and easy going. like to make new friends. more than progress , kind and friendly environment is very important for me.

Negatively, no actually, i do muay thai so i get rid of my stress everyday, and be like a baby lol.

Raid aspects:

- Experience
Since TBC, all content. Mop, only SoO normal. didnt raid before cuz kinda didnt like the story line. garrosh <3

Guilds
Modus Operandi during tbc, then Ith all the way:) (modus was on Sporeggar and Ith was on Sporeggar first then migrated to Defias)

- Class knowledge
I was playing rogue since MoP, i still do play. I rolled mage for MoP, not cuz rogue is squishy (pvp wise) , just wanted to try something else and liked fire mage alot alot. i know frost is superior, but i do enjoy fire really alot. Burn all the things! Besides , im not bad with that, since its not hard to play , just need alittle love from RNG gods.

- Role knowledge
As a dps , i always watch top guilds videos to see how can i do better(ex: Vykina from Method). Besides rotations, i try to understand whats going on, positioning, and avoiding all the damage i can so help healers even alittle.

- How do you prepare for raids
Like everybody else, flask, food buff, watch videos if needed.

Character aspects

Xzes , Mage

Fire. 561 ilvl, leg cloak.

- Goals
Well id like to clear hc content before WoD hits. and continue raiding in WoD asap when it hits.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage   [TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:46 am

Thanks for the appli, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage   [TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:43 am

Alright, we're going to give you a test run next wednesday, see how things work out both ways and if we like your performance, we'll give you a trial! Wink

So whisper us around 7:00 ST on weds so we can inv you to our raid!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage   [TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TENTATIVE] Xzes - Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1