Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mooie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mooie

[ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK   [ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 am

Personal aspects and environment:

- My name is Edward (Edd) aka Gaki aka Jikeh (this is what most "gamers" call me because when I started WoW I made a rogue called Jikininki and no one could type it.)

- I am 24 years young!

- I am able to be online whenever I am needed.

- Nothing much will drag me away from the computer as I work with computers and what not. Only really important things will drag me away and weekends when my people and I decide it's time to go out and have some fun.

-Smee, Smee, What about Smee? (It's a Hook reference)

Thumbs up!

I am an easy going person who does not take offence from anything because I have either heard it before or it's not true, so why should I care.

I enjoy the company of others and I hope they enjoy my company.

Thumbs down!

Takes a bit of time to know people if there are many at one time.

It frustrates when people make the same mistakes over and over again. However I wont go shouting and yelling because that is counter productive.

Raid aspects:
My raiding life started at level 60 where I raided up to BWL clearing.

In TBC I decided I wanted to be a Guild Leader and so <Tainted Dawn> was born! We raided up to BT (pre nerf) but somewhere along the line I had had enough of leading and moved to another guild clearing BT with them on my Resto Shammy Ugwig.

WOTLK I decided it was druid time and time to tank! I remember at one point my druid was the tank with the most HP on my server (Hellscream) but then again druids had STuPID HP back then. I raided ICC 25 mans mainly. I also raided with my Holy pally but he was more of a ..... side project.

In Cata I raided as a feral druid DPSing my way to Heroic DS whilst producing a constant top 3 DPS slot. Again my Druid was geared enough to be ranked 4 druid on the server.

In MoP I raided with my Frost DK up to Toes clearing all bosses on normal but never Heroic as the guild didn't seem to bothered about the progression. Again my DPSwas in the top 3 maybe 4 due to locks and another DK.

- I have ventured into countless guilds due to my plethora of chars. I have been in Realm first guilds but never featured as a key member in them due to their roster knowing each other. It made me feel like the last person who gets picked for sports even though I had skill knowledge and gear.

- I have every class ( apart from monk(yuck)) at level 90 and even have two level 90 priests one is alliance(yuck).

- I have tanked, DPSed and Healed thought my "career" in WoW. I feel most comfortable tanking then healing and then dpsing but I like the challenge of the dps pressure.

- One does not simple prepare for raids. I do the normal, get pots, flasks and food, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Character aspects:
- The Death Knight
- The chill of Frost
- 498 Pah, Good luck getting anywhere with that! We all know Ilvl is stupid and it's how you play the class.
- my goals are to get married and.... oh you mean in WoW... errrrm *cough* yeah.. I would like to down Garrosh in normal at least. Heroic mode it attainable by all so I feel killing bosses in Heroic is doable and no one should tell you otherwise!

Others:

So you want to know more about me? Well then,

I don't know who any of you are. I know what you want. You are looking for a raider, I can tell you I don't have gear. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long "career". Skills that make me a nightmare for bosses like Garrosh. If you let me into your guild, that'll be the start of it. I will raid for you, I will pursue boss kills. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will more than likely do nothing because you didn't invite me.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK   [ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:23 am

Thanks for your application! I have to discuss it with my officers. I'll get back to you asap tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK   [ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Had a talk with Woz, we really like your application. You seem to be skilled and we would like to put it to the test! So /w any honorary member, myself (Emcia, Emycia or Emyciaa) or Wozrah.

Aswell we would like you to work on your off-spec tank gear aswell, we would like to utilise any off-spec potential from everyone.

P.s. Why, Captain, cutting your hand off was only a childish prank, you might say!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK   [ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Gaki - Frost/Blood DK
Page 1 of 1