Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

prot pala for raiding in WoD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elmentoft

prot pala for raiding in WoD Empty
PostSubject: prot pala for raiding in WoD   prot pala for raiding in WoD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:13 am

Name: Elmentoft

Personal schedule:
I don't do that much stuff besides school and WoW, if raid times are proper like 19:00 to 23:00 i can manage

What can distract you from gaming?:
Not really that much to be honest, i have my mom calling on me sometimes but thats about it, and i do fitness, but i do fitness in the afternoon, so its not like an evening thing :p

Characteristics (Both positive and negative)

I am open to constructive feedback and criticism, i learn from my mistake, and i always find a way to smile even through wipes

The negative part of me is that i always seem to think i'm doing something wrong, which can make me get confused in certain situations, i'm afraid to make a fool out of myself if i do something wrong that is.

Raid aspects:

-Experience:

MoP:

MSV 6/6 normal
ToES 3/4 normal
ToT, sadly none on normal, stopped playing around there
SOO 10/14 flex, 2/14 Normal

I also used to raid abit back in cata with firelands, but nothing much else

-Guilds:
The only guild i actually progressed with abit was Bad Attitude, but mostly i have been running through pugs through my raiding time, theres really not much to say here

-Class Knowledge
I know how to play  Prot Paladin, in and out, i've been studying the class to ground zero.
I've also been tanking most of my days as a Death knight, but i started to grow bored with it and started lvling a paladin instead.
I just find it more fun with pala tanking because its more fast paced than dk tanking and its overall more fun, it really makes you wanna learn your class from top to bottom.

-Role knowledge
As said earlier, i used to tank on a DK I know my way around with the tanking role, just got bored with the dk and wanted to try something new, so thats why i picked paladin and fell in love.

- How do you prepare for raids
it quite depends on how and when we are raiding, if i am progressing in a new raid i haven't done before i always
Read up on known tacts specified to the tank class and/or all roles, or watch a video about it.
If its a run where i know the tactics i usually just go and make sure my gear is gemmed and enchanted correctly, and stock up on flasks, and i always log on 1 hour before the raid starts so i can prepare myself for focusing.

i also update my DBM ( if there are any updates) to make sure it isn't outdated :p

Character Aspects.

as much as i like to make this, my char is not lvl 90 yet nor horde, nor on your server..... Yet!

My characters name is: Artheur, and its still not lvl 90 yet as i said earlier Wink

Goals:

My one goal is to start main or off tank in WoD and progress alot in that expansion, i mainly wanna do this because i didn't take it seriously enough in this expansion, and i miss having a special bond with people where i accomplish something with them.

But yes, I don't seek to progress more in MoP, but seek to prepare myself for WoD

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I also know Aldray from your guild, he is a good friend of mine, and actually convinced me to move faction and server soon Very Happy

I hope this application was good enough, hope to hear from you :-)

-Elmentoft
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

prot pala for raiding in WoD Empty
PostSubject: Re: prot pala for raiding in WoD   prot pala for raiding in WoD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:28 am

Looks nice mate, I'll talk with the others about it as soon as possible.

-Le Aldray
Back to top Go down

prot pala for raiding in WoD
Page 1 of 1