Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DGH-Ibeaver

[Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman   [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:38 am

Ibeavér - Chamber or Aspects

- Name (what do you prefer to be called)
Beaver (an old XBL gamertag that has stuck with me)

- Country
United Kingdom, Town called Reading not far from London

- Personal schedule (when are you online)
Mostly evenings, try to keep weekends free for IRL friends and family.

- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports)
Nothing major, the odd phone call from the workplace.

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
Enjoy helping others, In previous guilds this usually meant running old content to help guildies with transmog or achievements and in some cases even make up numbers for RBG teams. Happy to take feedback and learn from others.

Pretty quite person don't like to put ideas forward in case they fail. This changes when I get to know people and in my old Guild ended up leading 5 man groups through challenge modes almost every night.

- Experience
Started Playing wow not long before the release of ToT, however at this time I was mostly doing RBGs with a serious PvP guild. my first raiding experience come during SoO when a friend started a 10 man raiding team within our PvP guild. Cleared 8/14 hc before half of the guild decided they wanted to be on a PvP realm and split our 10 man team in half. at this point we continued to raid however never established a consistent team and progression came to a stop.

As you can tell from what I have already written my Raid Experience is limited, I have great knowledge of playing different roles and find that I pick up tactics quickly.

- Guilds
ToXiC - PvP guild now based on Ragnaros EU, joined to play with some IRL friends already in the guild however decided not to realm change with them as I didn't like the idea of a PvP server shortly before the release of a new expansion. Instead I transferred to CoA where I have been mostly levelling characters in my own Guild.

- Class knowledge
I am confident in playing both elemental & resto shaman & have high end raiding experience with other classes including a Fury/Prot Warr which I consider to be my main alt. running challenge modes last expansion on these 2 characters helped me learn more than just the basics of these roles. I keep up to date on theory crafting & stat selection and always try to get the most out of my classes. I feel that I can offer advice to both new & experienced raiders.

- Role knowledge

In my opinion role knowledge is very specific to the encounter, for me this means learning the fights and where I can maximise Damage output.

- How do you prepare for raids
Updating addons & preparing with consumables before the raid, if your talking about IRL usually a take away meal of some kind Smile

- Goals
Don't have any goals of my own, I do just play this game for the fun of it. Having said that I enjoy working towards group goals and im sure that I can help your guild with whatever these might be.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application & please let me know if you have any further questions, the best way to contact me is in game.
IBEAVER#2620
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman   [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:49 am

Thanks for the application mate, I'll talk with the others and get back to you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

PostSubject: Re: [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman   [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:45 am

Missing ilvl now on you shammy tho
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman   [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am

You will have til tomorrow or we will decline this due to not answering the question and overall doesn't seem to care about thos application Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman   [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:56 am

cancelled due to work situation changing, application closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman   [Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Cancelled] Ibeaver - Ele/Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1