Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serrath

[Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin Empty
PostSubject: [Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin   [Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:07 am

Personal aspects and environment:

- Name
Hi. I'm Chris.

-From?
I live in Southampton in England.

- Personal schedule
I'll be online and available to raid in the evening on the raid days you have. Aside from that i'll be around randomly throughout the week.

- What can distract you from gaming?
Studying for my degree. Passing out on a bench somewhere after some drinks? Not on raid evenings though.

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
Pfft. I am perfect. A dps died? He stood in fire. A tank died? He's undergeared!

Raid aspects:

- Experience
I've come back to WOD after a long absence from the game. The last time i raided seriously was back in wotlk where i was in a small 10 man guild.
We did quite well on our server for a while, and had cleared a lot of the ICC HC bosses by the time life called me away from the game.
Sadly my server had become quiet, so i transfered over to CoA and have downed 5 bosses in High Maul since. (missed the twins, have killed koragh though, and have experience on both the twins and margok). Also i've downed kargath on HC, and almost butcher on HC (damned gearcheck it is).

- Guilds
My only guild since returning to wow has been 'New Blood'. Their style of raiding did not suit me, but they're a great bunch of guys and i have a few friends there still.

- Class knowledge
I know my class fairly well. Or at least 2/3 of it as i've never tanked with paladins before. I have a capable retri offspec however.

- Role knowledge
My mainspec has always been holy while i've been playing paladin. I think i'm quite good at the spec.

- How do you prepare for raids
Get online at least 30 mins before raid.
Make my own flasks and pots on my alt. Got a barn churning out savage feasts.

Character aspects:
- Class: Paladin
- Spec: Holy
- Ilvl: 643
- Goals: Splatter big nasty bosses in raids.

Others:
Ugh, blank mind. Do you know what some mage staves have on the end of them? No? Yes?

A Knob! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin   [Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:17 am

Thx for the application, I'll forward this to the others and we'll get back to you =)
Back to top Go down
Serrath

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin   [Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 11:57 am

Withdrawing app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin   [Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn] Serrathesis - Holydin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aces Sleeved :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: