Share | 

[SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Urbansambo

PostSubject: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Name Sam Bennett (Yúi)
- Age 17
- Personal schedule I am normally on during the week (monday-Thursday)
- What can distract you from gaming? Work can distract me if they call me in that is about it
- Characteristics I love a good joke can get down to business when needed (raid fights) I like to help people

Raid aspects:
- Experience I have raided since Burning crusade did not really get up to the top content then Wrath of the lich king came out I was raiding in that got all the way to the lich king then in Cataclysm I did the same with Deathwing and then stopped pve in Mop I am wanting to get back into pve for Warlords
- Guilds I have been in Antimatter a top ranked guild on Darkmoon faire I was asked to join Aegis the top ranked guild on Darkmoon faire. I was also in The barbarians a top ranked guild on killrog
- Class knowledge I know my class very well I would like to think as I have played shaman since Burning crusade I read up on any changes and check shaman forums regularly
- Role knowledge I know my roles and how to do what I am supposed to
- How do you prepare for raids I recheck tactics for the bosses we will be fighting and get my flasks and food

Character aspects:
- Class Shaman
- Spec Elemental
- Ilvl 527
- Goals I want to get raiding for Warlords and get back into a good guild since I moved from Darkmoon faire I made my own just for my characters so I just want to do raiding and have more fun in the game

Off topic
I work in a kitchen as a chef that is the one main thing that will distract me if I am called in but it rarely happens that they need me so sudden I am from Scotland and if you need to know any more information in detail please ask me in game I am not very good at applications as you can probably tell

Last edited by Urbansambo on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Thanks for your appli, as I said IG I'll get back to you tomorrow Wink

Urbansambo

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:14 pm

If you wish to know anything else I will answer them in game or on this if you ask on this I am also leveling a death knight if you cannot accept the character because of spec it is 86 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wozrah
Raid Leader
Raid Leader

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:48 am

Hello!

Had a long conversation with Lizzie about your application. You seem like a great guy, and could have made a great addition to the team. But due to the fact that we already have 3 intellect-wearing shaman in our roster, we felt it would be best to let it go. We also discussed you rerolling to your DK, but that would require a gearing and learning process we're not able to support at this time.

If you would like to join as a social member and perhaps flex with us, you would be welcome. But we won't be able to offer a spot in one of our core teams at the moment.

Thank you very much for applying, though (:

Urbansambo

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:56 am

I would love to join as a social and on the topic of the dk the only thing would be the gearing I learn classes very easy and have played dks at cap level since Wotlk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:02 am

Throw me a whisp Wink
You can try again in the future for your dk when it's geared.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman   

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] Elemental Pandaren Shaman
Page 1 of 1