Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
remliaw

[ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application   [ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:01 am

So, im not very good at this sort of thing but ill give it a go, My character is called Remliaw - Chamber of Aspects, ive been playing wow for around 5 years on and off and i used to roll an ele shaman but changed that when i got the new expansion and rolled a destro lock, i did loads of the Wotlk raids on my Shaman and a few cata raids i think. Ive rolled most classes but my warlock and pala are my favourites. Currently looking to do flex and then to eventually move on to normal and HC hopefully if i am good enough! Done all of the MoP raids on raid finder and done flex1 on my Pala so its not new to me at all.
I want to join a guild that are as casual and into raiding as i am, i want to do raids on my lock and gear it and become awesome but i dont want to be in a guild that will give me a hard time if im 5 minutes late to a raid haha.
im generally a pretty friendly guy, social guilds are always the funnest because people actually talk and when guilds dont talk it sucks balls.
People tend to like me because i am rarely late.
Things that will stop me playing wow are other committments such as the gf and work, other than if i am working and if i am with my gf and she isnt playing then i wont be either, but if she is too then i will be so i can never be 100% sure when shes around if ill be on.
This guild seems pretty sweet, reading all the information about the raids is cool because its nice for a guild to actually want the members to know how they are doing as a guild involves every single guildy, not just the raid team!
So i dont know what else to say, i love wow, but not too much that its taken over my life, im 18 and just casually playing wow most weekday afternoons as i finish work at 2pm.
So uh, hope you like what you see.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application   [ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:03 am

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application   [ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:21 am

Welcome to the guild! But be sure to gem/chant/reforge all of your gear before joining any raid!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
sweetybabe

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application   [ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:32 am

im confused :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application   [ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Destro Lock Application
Page 1 of 1