Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kajind
Trial
Trial

[SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue  Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue    [SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:42 am

Hey there peeps,

I'm Ian van 't Hart, I play an Assassination Rogue on your server, I'm not really good at this but I'm gonna do my best.
I live in Holland, and I'm 18 years old. I've been playing this game on and off since my 10th, I've stopped playing since mid-ish Cata, and a couple of friends persuaded me to play again since about SoO came out (and hooked again Razz)
I kinda play alot, I still go to school but usually I'm online everyday. In my free time I do alot stuff, I've got a girlfriend wich I see about a hour everyday, or I just hang out with some friends. Although ''should'' I get invited raid times wouldn't be a problem since I can just cancel my plans and hang out at other times ;-) It's kinda hard naming positive or negative charactistics tbh, I think I'm pretty social, or well I just like to talk, do fun stuff, not get bored, I'm pretty lazy tho.. I don't think that's really good.

Since WoW was released for about a half year I've been playing, and I really really love the game, at first I was a noob ofcourse, did some raiding in TBC but never high-end raids, when WotLK came out I started to get a good hang of the game tho, and actually made it into a hardcore raiding guild on Al'Akir ( Socially Akward Penguins ) it was called, We went up to Sindragosa HC, never managed to down LK tho Sad

About my game knowledge, I can kinda say I know pretty much about the game, since I've been playing for like 8 years. I know pretty much everything about Rogues and Warriors, know alot about other classes to, but I think that's pretty outdated, since WoTlk I have only been maining Warriors and Rogues. I'm used to raiding, especially with my Rogue. I don't really prepare for raids as in behaviour, I make sure I bring flasks tho :PI really like to raid, it's fun, it's challenging, and I love to see myself and the raid team I'm in improve, I don't mind constructive critism, I dont mind anything really, as long as you're not being rude.

My iLvL is 545 atm, it could be a bunch higher, if those darned Flex daggers will finally drop, and about goals ; I would really like to down Garrosh on Normal atleast, I would like to go further, but it would be to soon to think about that already :-)

Well, I hope it's not to long, or to short, if I've forgotten something, sorry! I'd like to hear back from you guys soon,

Cheers! Ian
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue    [SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 am

Thanks for your application! We'll get back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue    [SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Woz gave you his blessing so, I'd like to welcome you to the guild!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue    [SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] Kajínd, an Assassination Rogue
Page 1 of 1