Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Applicant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

[ACCEPTED] Applicant Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Applicant   [ACCEPTED] Applicant Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:54 am

I'm posting this for him:

Hey, I was the one who bothering Emycia! Real name is Rob, 18 and a student.

My main, the Warrior (Main spec Arms/OS Fury) I'm applying with, is fairly new as I decided to move servers - hence the mediocre iLvl (528).

My experience with my class is relatively good. I've been playing as a warrior since early Cataclysm, it's the class I'm most comfortable with. Concerning my role, it's the most simplistic role - damage. There's always more to learn about it but I feel I'm progressing at a fair rate. The only thing that would hold me back would be university work, but that wouldn't be a problem that distracted me for long periods of time - there isn't a large problem with this.

My raiding experience isn't very vast. I've did a few normal raids during the end of Cata (D/S) and a few flex raids with the live stream FatbossTV. Admittedly, it's not a lot at all, but I haven't really had the opportunity to properly raid. Apart from raid experience (or lack of) I can be a very social player and I'd be willing to help whenever possible with odd jobs such as scenarios and dungeons - I'm at your disposal when needed. Considering I spend a lot of time online, I'd be able to help out a lot of the time.

Concerning the idea of having similar goals, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I have the goal to progress and actually move onto some harder content rather than simply pace through the tedious content (LFR). The idea of progression is one that I really do want to take part in. Any position would be good - I'm always willing to learn.

If there are any problems or questions I'd be happy to answer them - Cheers!
Rob.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net

[ACCEPTED] Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Applicant   [ACCEPTED] Applicant Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:06 am

We have disccussed your application and have accepted you to the guild
At the moment we do not have a spot for you in one of the raiding teams but you can join flex or any other guild activities

whisper me (seranil), emycia or wozrah for an invite.
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Applicant
Page 1 of 1