Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frostitute

[ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte   [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Personal:
Hello!
My name is Tomas
I am 21.
I am mostly online from 18.30-01.00, The time I come online can vary depending on how fast my son falls asleep. (9 months old son)
Well, My son can "distract" me from gaming. And I will choose him over gaming. Hopefully you'll understand this ;p

Raid Aspects:
I can`t say that I have put my soul into every expansion pack so far. But I did some raiding in vanilla, MC and AQ atleast. In TBC I did everything up to Sunwell, never got to that one tho. In wrath I raided everything on normal, both 10 and 25man. Some Ulduar heroic 10man.
In cata, I only did the LFR and MOP the same.
I have played alot of different classes, I currently have Rogue, Druid, Death Knight, Warrior, Priest, Monk, Warlock, Paladin, Mage. All at level 90. 6 of these  geared for PVP, avrg ilvl 527 ish. The only ones with PVE gear is the Priest, and the Mage.  The Priest is currently 525 ilvl, and the Mage is 529. I am applying for the guild with the Mage.

To prepare for a raid, I  make sure I have every item gemmed and enchanted. I also bring along flasks and food.
I also read up on boss fights and watch videos on youtube.

Character:

Name: Frostítúte.
Class: Mage.
Specc: Frost.
Ilvl: 529. LFR/Timeless/BOE 553 Items/Valor Items.
Goal: To get better gear, to learn bossfights, do more raids (currently only doing the LFR -.-) to make more friends, and have a good time ingame.

Others:
I just started watching Farscape. It fukkin rocks!
I have hair on my face.
I like cheesecake.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte   [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Thanks for your application! We'll get back to you shortly
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte   [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Excuses for the long wait on this. But I'm happy to announce you can contact any officer/honorary member for an invite to the guild (Emycia, Seranil, Zuglee, Wozrah, Roeknak are the ones you can whisper!).

Nice apply btw.
Back to top Go down
Frostitute

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte   [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:44 am

Thanks for the invite Very Happy

No probs. I was not in a hurry. Smile

Looking forward to seeing you online. !

Will I have to make a new forum account, or is this the one I will be using?
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte   [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:42 am

I'll update it shortly. You should be able to use it the next thing in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte   [ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application, Frost Mage Frostítúte
Page 1 of 1