Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] marksman hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bodypiercedmale

[DECLINED] marksman hunter Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] marksman hunter   [DECLINED] marksman hunter Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name (what do you prefer to be called)

george/bpm depends if theres another george in the guild  could get confusing lol

52 yeah i know old but not dead yet lol

- Personal schedule (when are you online)

most days and evenings i start work 4am and finish around 10am mon/fri

- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports)

Girlfriend can thats about it really

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
obviosly mature guy like to have a laugh love a bit of banter cant really think of any negatives other than smoking and alcohol lol. love tattoos and piercings.have loads of tattoos and still a few piercings.Oh i one thing i nearly forgot my biggest hate on wow is people who fuck about in raids does my head in

Raid aspects:

- Experience
was here at the start of wow and have always been in raiding guilds.i took 3 years out and been playing back now just over a month still getting used to the changes in raiding.

- Guilds
Oap
gnome on a stick

- Class knowledge
used to think i was pretty good and getting there again due to the changes since i last played

- Role knowledge
kill the bad guy trap,tranqullize proper use of pet

- How do you prepare for raids
flasks,food read what i need to about bosses dont be late

Character aspects:
- Class hunter
- Specc marksman
- Ilvl 533
- Goals to progress as far as i can
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] marksman hunter   [DECLINED] marksman hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:56 am

Thanks for the appli, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] marksman hunter   [DECLINED] marksman hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:58 am

I'll push this one to the other team, Roeknak or Sera will reply to this post shortly if they can use you for their team. Sadly it is a no for me since I cannot offer you a stable raiding spot with your class/specc. Might be able to place you in their team and else there is always a spot for you to gear you up with alts and what not Smile
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Roek
Registrar
Registrar
Roek

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] marksman hunter   [DECLINED] marksman hunter Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:39 am

We have no spot for you to raid at this time, but we'd like to offer you a social membership if you're interested!
Back to top Go down
bodypiercedmale

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] marksman hunter   [DECLINED] marksman hunter Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:20 pm

that's fine. i feel like i cant progress any further without being in a decent guild. spent the past couple of days trying random flex runs only to wipe on first bosses all the time which is completely frustrating and a total waste of time.So thanks for the opportunity .
Back to top Go down
Léon
Raider
Raider
Léon

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] marksman hunter   [DECLINED] marksman hunter Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:58 am

Wise choice man. I can boost you in some flex runs (my ilevel's high enough that they'll put up with you in return Razz) to start gearing you up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] marksman hunter   [DECLINED] marksman hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] marksman hunter
Page 1 of 1