Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Holy Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taluunas

[DECLINED] Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:39 pm

- Name:
My name is Benjamin but I prefer to simply be called Taluunas or an abbreviation to that. My chars name is Taluunas.

- Personal schedule (when are you online)
Well, right now it's summer which means I'll be online a lot but in a few weeks school starts again, but I'll be online basically every day. Even though some times I will have to study, of course if this would be a problem for raiding I can shuffle my schedule around to make time for WoW.

- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports)
I currently attend school, and I have a dog I take care of. Both could get in the way but as I previously said I can arrange so that I have time if I'm needed.

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
Usually quiet but if there is a topic that interests me I'm know to talk quite a bit. I'm friendly and calm, I have lead raids which have increased my tolerance for failure and I can for most part keep my cool. For some reason I also like to help out random friends or guildies, like helping them do ICC or something like that.

Raid aspects:
- Experience
Played since early TBC, raiding was off and on. It never truly took off until WoTLK when I really became immersed in high-level content. In Cata I was a raid leader and we did fairly well for being casual, it was kind of difficult seeing as I wanted to have more serious raids but the rest didn't have my ambition. In MoP I raided with Pretty Maids, which have been among some of the best guilds in the world during TBC.  
In SoO I've cleared 9/12, but stopped mostly because of boredom from WoW.

- Guilds
I have bounced around but the one worth mentioning have already been mentioned, Pretty Maids. I'm also friends with Azeymode who is currently in your guild, we raided together in early MoP in a guild called Ultimatum.

- Class knowledge
I think I can accurately play Holy Paladin but I'm not as good on Protection or Retribution.

- Role knowledge
I have been healing for sometime and it doesn't matter whether I'm raid healing or single-target healing.

- How do you prepare for raids
Like everyone else should, with enchants, reforging and flasks. If I got time I like to come about an hour ahead of time to be ready for any unexpected scenarios, if I haven't done a fight before I'll look up tacts.

Character aspects:
- Class: Paladin
- Specc: Holy
- Ilvl: 546 w/ cloak
- Goals: Mostly to get in to the raiding scene and readying myself for WoD, and when I'm ready I want to do a full clear of HC.

Others:
-  I play a lot of WoW, on average several hours every day. Most of that time is spent doing farm-related stuff. I like to complete small milesones I've made up. Like have every class on a server (I've done that on SH), I've also gotten every proff and I'm currently doing Insane in the Membrane to see how it compares to how it was in pre-Cata.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
AzeyMode
Raider
Raider
AzeyMode

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Got my vote! GL mate
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:34 am

Right this is kind of a hard one, we believe you have skill and we trust that even more since you have Azey's vote. Yet your gear is pretty bad, but on the other hand you have the legendary cloak. Although gear is kind of an issue it's not something we can't solve on the short term and since you have the cloak already it's not that huge of an issue.

This means we'll invest quite some time in gearing you, we hope you won't get bored of the content with us then Wink

Anyhow, whisper any officer in game for an invite!
Back to top Go down
AzeyMode
Raider
Raider
AzeyMode

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:38 am

Cheers lizz <3
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:12 am

Declined. On another server and we do not accept cross realm trials at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Holy Paladin   [DECLINED] Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1