Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bvgenev
Trial
Trial

[SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter   [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:28 am

Personal aspects and environment
-Bozhidar Genev(Bob would be fine, I am from Bulgaria if you wonder what that name is Very Happy)
-I am 20 years old.
-Wel I am a student, so mostly I would be online in the evening and during weekends except the days when I have some arrangements.
-I am living in a student accommodation alone, so rarely a friend could pop up in my room but that's not a big distraction. Otherwise I can stay concentrated during the whole raid. Oh also sometimes my girlfriend Very Happy
-Well I like friendly envinroment where I can freely chat with everyone, throwing jokes and releasing the pressure. Could get nervous sometimes but mostly I remain calm and relaxed during raids. I also like helping each other in-game.

Raid aspects
-I've been playing WoW since the end of Vanilla and the start of TBC. I haven't played however during Cataclysm because I got bored of the game. In MOP i have been through all of the raids but in LFR which means that at least I know the basic tactics of the bosses.
-Currently I am in one of those guild that recruit all heroes from lvl 1 to 90 and I am not happy about that. We aren't doing anything. It's called Eternal Gathering.
-I haven't been playing Hunter a lot. I first started it in November but have improved a lot since then. I've been watching many youtube movies on rotations, speciallization and stats. I think I know what I am doing in-game.
-As a DPS I know how to keep myself alive during raids and also keep my DPS as high as possible. In my opinion that's what's needed from a DPS.
-I repair my hero, buy some food, if possible find any potionts that would be usefull and join the raid. If the raid or boss is new to me I read how to approach the fight.

Character aspects
-Hunter
-Survival
-504 ilvl
-Progress through SoO to heroic difficulty and prepare for the upcoming release of WoD.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter   [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:34 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter   [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:47 am

Based on your application we had a few extra questions:

- What do you mean by "days i have other arrangements"? Are there set days you can not raid, or do you mean one time (social) events? And are you able to raid on mondays and tuesdays?

- Do you have any raiding experience in normal raids in vanilla?

- What are you doing for gear at the moment? (504 ilvl is low if you've had this char since november)
Back to top Go down
bvgenev
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter   [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:54 am

Hi,
1. I mean one time events like social events or travel somewhere to visit a friend or relative. It doesn't happen very often.
2. No I do not have any raiding experience in normal raids in vanilla.
3. I started leveling in november and hit 90 somewhere around January. I had few weeks of exams in January during which I couldn't play which means I had only 1 month to gear up without a guild. Right now I am signing up for LFR in SoO so I can reach 530-40 ilvl. I am also doing dailies for reputation.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter   [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:51 am

Thanks for your awnser, unfortunately we cannot offer you a spot in our team 1 atm (for normal progression). Although you are free to join our guild for Flex and I'll place you in team 2 when your gear is good enough to do normals.

Whisper me in game for an invite Wink
Back to top Go down
bvgenev
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter   [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:20 am

Thank you for your attention and thanks for the fast reply. Unfortunately I dont think I will be able to log in game until sunday. I hope it is not a problem to whisper you on sunday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter   [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:22 am

whisper me (seranil), wozrah or emcya in game for an invite on sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter   [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:25 am

after all this time, you can't even spell my name propperly.. Well done! But np, talk to one of us on monday. Any honorary member can invite you aswell. So just ask Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter   [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:55 pm

i got confused by all of ur name versions Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter   [SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] Manequin-Survival Hunter
Page 1 of 1