Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Léon
Raider
Raider
Léon

[ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot   [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:12 am

Hello! I would like to apply for a social spot in Aces Sleeved. Hopefully I can fit into your core raiding team, but if I can't a social spot would be nice. I'll pug my heroics and have some nice people to talk to in the meantime! So to support that application, I offer the following information:

My name is Léon, and I would prefer to be called that. When typing Leon will be fine as well. Wink
I'm 28 years old. I have a fulltime job, though sometimes with irregular hours which allow me to play in the daytime. I also have a girlfriend, whom I love, even though she keeps me from spending too much time online. Does that sound paradoxical? Well, it is!
The only other thing that might distract me from raiding is the fact that I box. I want to eventually do so competitively, though on a low, very amateur level.
I'm sociable, opinionated, always willing to help, patient and good at explaining things (everyone tells me I should have become a teacher).

As far as raid experience goes... In this tier I have killed 8 out of 14 bosses in 25-man heroic mode SoO. For 6 of those I was present for the first kill, the first 2 first kills happened when I wasn't available. My previous experience I won't bother to fully list. I've played WoW since the vanilla beta. I took a break during Sunwell Plateau and Dragon Soul but other than that I've cleared all raids. I've done so both on my hunter and shaman (enhancement/resto). I've always played both and raided on both.
I used to theorycraft a lot, basically until Ask Mr. Robot came out. I'm always well informed about my 2 favorite classes and up-to-date about new boss tactics. I prefer to jump into beta modes to learn fights by figuring them out myself rather than use guides. Nothing like a new experience! Naturally I always have potions, flasks and food.

I am mainly applying with my BM hunter (can swap to any other spec if desired for some strange reason). She's got an ilevel of 568. I tried to put an armory link in my post but I'm not allowed to! So feel free to look Kyrsten@Chamber of Aspects up on the armory.
I want to clear this tier of heroic raids before WoD comes out.

I really don't know how to impress you. People are impressed by very different things. So I'm not going to try. I hope you like my app and hopefully until soon, in-game!

-Léon
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot   [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:16 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot   [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:57 am

You seem pretty experienced and I liked your appli nonetheless. Whisper any officer IG for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot   [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:12 am

I feel a bromance brewing Razz I like this dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Léon
Raider
Raider
Léon

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot   [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:14 am

Oh lord what did I get myself into!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot   [ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] 568 hunter for a Social spot with hopeful raider spot
Page 1 of 1