Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimsonglory
Raider
Raider

[Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future) Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future)   [Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 am

Hi,

My name is Eric, 47 years from the Netherlands. Playing wow for 4,5 years now.

Raiding exp. ICC heroic and Cata heroics when they were current SOO normal since it went xrealm sofar 9/14 normal as Tank.

Not sure really what u want to know. I play a Guardian Druid. current ilvl 557 with cloak.

Currently in Mad Maxximum as that guild showed high on guildox for progress. But not long after i joined the guild collapsed and now hardly any1 online anymore.

I would like to join a good raiding guild as social for now so i can fill the ranks if necessary. That way we can both see if it works out and if it does i would like to join the raidteam.

Kind regards.

I play a druid tank/dps and warlock destro/aff. I have both druid and warlock on alliance and horde.
ilvl vary from 542 (horde lock) to 561 (alliance bear  crimsonglory on bronze dragonflight)
In total i have 13 lvl 90 characters but mostly play druid and lock. The others are mainly for profs.
11 90's on alliance and
2 90's on horde druid is crímsonglory on chamber of aspects. Watch the accent on the i.

I know i have a pvp ring equipped as that is currently the best ring i have. The stats on it are better then my other rings.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

[Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future)   [Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:42 am

Thanks for your application! We'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Roek
Registrar
Registrar
Roek

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future)   [Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:50 am

Heey, I'd like to talk to you ingame real quick before we can make a decision. Just whisper me whenever you have time for it. (Roeknak, Roek, Roegnak, Roeq, Graehl, i'd be on one of those toons)
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future)   [Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:27 am

Sorry for the long wait, I hear you are talking to Roek at this moment. Just want some questions answered, but it's looking good. We like you.

Just asking to hold on a bit longer until we make our final decision.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future)   [Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Social spot but with the possibility to join raids (now or in the future)
Page 1 of 1