Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rothlor

[SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join  Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join    [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:52 am

Hi, my name is Kane but in game people just call me Roth or Rothlor and im 18 years old...finally. I play from around 11am to about early morning, 3 to 4am.
i would say the only things that would distract me from wow would be my girlfriend but that is not very frequent that she is round, i like meeting new people and love to be very sociable with people that i meet so means i wont leave you alone in the Team speak (or wherever you talk) only thing is kinda quiet at first.
i have raided a fair bit and know abit about some of the raid bosses but id need some help with one or two things, i have been in a few raiding guilds but non have really been very good or i left due to them not being very good.
ive always been clued up on how to play warlock and have had a tone of help by my friend who is 14th in the world for warlock so im good with that, as for my role i know a majority of it but there is a few things on some of the later bosses im not to sure about it. as always i get the right potions and some food before going in thats about it.
I play warlock and have some for some time and the spec that i play is destruction, my item level is 554 with the cloak and my goals are just to help the guild out as much as i can and contribute as much as i can within the raid and ofcorse just help the guild progression over all.
im aware other peoples have been longer but i hope this is good enough and off topic things would be that i play guitar alot so you may here me when we are on breaks Very Happy
thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join    [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join    [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:26 am

I can't seem to find your character (warlock) on CoA? Can you link me your char name (and realm)?
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join    [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:31 am

nvm, tried rĂ³th and it worked lol
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join    [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:33 am

I'm curious tho, why do you want to leave your current guild?
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join    [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 3:59 am

Thanks for your application, we discussed all my questions in game. (the reasons for all the haste gear and weird stats on your armor). Yet we agreed to take you in as a social for the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join    [SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] 555 destruction warlock with cloak looking to join
Page 1 of 1