Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

[ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P Empty
PostSubject: [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P   [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Hi my name is Markko, and i have played this game back and forth since TBC.
I have almost every class up to 90 so i prefer being called by my name instead of nick.
I play alot these days, and i would say i am online about 10 of 24 hours a day, unless i am out having a laugh or on the beach or something. I live in the Philippines, so there is a lot of laughs to be had Smile

I am 31 years old, and i retired last year, so i have alot of time on my hands. All my family is back in Norway, so not much to distract me over here :)Only thing is that i may not be very social outside raiding hours, since i co gm another guild with irl friends with my main and most of my alts (Gaming Republic), but i can promise good fun when i am there.

My positive sides would be that i am always helpful, positive and i dont take things to serious. In that i mean i would not mind the wipes or spending time to help gearing ppl up, or even helping ppl to learn the mechanics of the game or spesific fights. My negative sides would be in this case that i would have to spend alot of time on my main and the other guild, so this would be just for a raiding spot.. Tho ofc i would never mind helping out this guilds members with my other chars as well, and a good idea would maybe to leave my mains name in guild note, so ppl know how to contact me when i am not on hunter.

My mantra is always, if you have the time to make something easier for a guildie, you should. You never know when you need the help later down the road.

My experience is varied, since i have never before taken this game so serious with the amount of time put in as now. But i have peaked inside most raids, but never as first one in. I do on the other hand take raiding serious by alway having food, flasks, pots and tacts covered at all times. atm i have xp of 12/14 normal on SoO and 14/14 flex. My hunters ilvl is 552, and hopefully will be way better when i get my legendary cloak Razz(at the end of secrets part of questline now)

(tried to link armory, but check out my gear by searching Humanilation)

I know my hunter pretty well, though i could probably squeeze out 20-30k more dps if i really went into it. But i usually carry my weight good enough :)I would never be concidered an IMBA player, but i am not a total retard either Razz

Hmm say something off topic to impress... Razz
I moved to philippines just for kicks and laughs, and retired at age 30 Smile

Well if you want to know more, you can contact me ingame btag: Markko#2394

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

PostSubject: Re: [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P   [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 pm

aye, i forgot to say that i have raid days thursdays and sundays with my main Smile

Every other day then that works for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P   [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:23 am

Thanks for your application, we will get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P   [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Sorry for the long wait, normally we're faster with a reply but we have some mixed feelings about your application.

Let me point out first that as a raider we would love to have you, you seem experienced ann both geared. if you can attend most days of the week as well, that would be perfect. But why are you looking for another guild for your alt? We believe it might give restrains on our raiding roster and if we accept you, which guild has your priorities?

Our goal is to become one of the better ones around here, meaning we want to progress a lot this expansion and a lot more when WoD hits. So I'm not sure yet if you are willing or able to commit to this guild. Since the idea is to build a 20 man team (tight knit) so we can progress instantly into 20man mythic.

Anyhow, we got a flex gear-up run tonight for some members/alts. If you are able to, you can join so we can see how you perform in a raid.
Back to top Go down
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

PostSubject: Re: [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P   [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Hi Smile

No worries about using your time m8, raiders in a team is something you would want to be perfectly balanced and not only in class/roles, but attitudes as well.
I do understand your concernabout priorities so i will explain better the reasons for searching for another guild, and how i would divide my commitment Smile

The guild i am in right now are still working in flex and probably wont see normal runs for quite a while, plus the raid days are only thursdays and sundays. Me on the other hand, are usually online every day. So it gets a bit boring, and i truly love my hunter and would like to see some raiding done on it, other then openraid flex runs. But i have ALOT of chars, and i tend to be doing stuff on all of them so this is why i normally would be most online in the other guild.

Commitment wise i am very strict. If i promise to be on for raiding days, nothing will keep me from being there. That means that not even my other guild would be able to do anything to stop that. I dont think your needs as a guild would crash with my responsibility as co gm on the other one.

And like i stated earlier i will extend all the hospitality to all guild members of your guild no matter which char i am online with at any given time, since i am a true believer in helping ppl out. So i would say that during the days of raiding, the current guild who is raiding has my full attention. On off days, i do what is needed to keep my chars up to date with food, flask, valor for upgrades. And that will make me switch around on my chars all the time Smile

Any other questions, just feel free to ask m8 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P   [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:13 pm

Hey Markko,

i still have one concern based on your reply. You haven't said how you think you will progress once WOD hits and we push for 20 man mythic. We are realy pushing for high goals like server firsts and if we increase or change our raiding days (maybe your other guild will aswell) where will your prioritys lie?
We think you would fit in skillwise, but we don't want to lose you and be stuck with a 19 man team when we start doing WOD raids.
Back to top Go down
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

PostSubject: Re: [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P   [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:19 pm

when it comes to wod everything is up to grabs i guess. the thing is that its hard to promise my future commitment when there are so many variables to concider. Will i fit in with you? Will i deliver the attitude and the dps you need? I can say this much, as co gm at my other guild, i will ofc have alot to say when it comes to deciding which days we raid in wod.

But i dont think that is a problem since i have problems seing us raiding much in wod anyways.
And i have played this game for so many years, and i would really like to be a part of a server first anything actually. Now that i finally have the time to actually commit to something like that, and i can also for a time retire my raiding spot on my pally if need be to put in the time needed.
So if high end raiding is on the docket with server first kind of action, you will have my attention Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P   [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Welcome to the family! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P   [ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCPETED] Huntard in search for raiding friends :P
Page 1 of 1