Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOCIAL] Shadow priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luksy
Trial
Trial

[SOCIAL] Shadow priest Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL] Shadow priest   [SOCIAL] Shadow priest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:53 am

Greetings everybody,

so.. let's begin with the formalities Very Happy

Name (what do you prefer to be called) well... my RL nickname has always been Nasty, which comes from my surname (it's very similar) and most of my friends still call me that. Otherwise, my name is Luka (and yes indeed, I also live on the 2nd floor)
- Age 30
- Personal schedule (when are you online) mostly afternoons and evenings, on weekends something trough the whole day, depends on other activities
- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports) occasionally a call from work, otherwise nothing I can think of. Well, except beer of course :DHanging out with RL friends and company is still important, no matter how dedicated you are to this game
- Characteristics (Both positive and negative) I'm quite thorough at everything I do, at work or anything else really; I can sometimes be grumpy, especially before coffe

Raid aspects:
- Experience some wotlk raids, 4/14 soo flex - just started raiding a week or two ago
- Guilds I recently joined a guild that promised raiding but for now that's not really happening as we don't have enough people capped and geared for that. before that, I was a freelancer, working on my own, gearing on my own, occasional dungeon here and there; but I always do that... in every game I played I want to know my character/class as much as possible before I go do something serious + it provides a certain challenge to me to do tougher quests and rares on my own to test my abilities
- Class knowledge I think I know my main character pretty well; although... mainly from questing and soloing aspect; there's much room for improvement, especially in raids and other groups
- Role knowledge  i do what I'm told :Dwell SP is mainly about dps and mana regen and of course dispelling and other goodies. Would like to learn mechanics of different fights though so I'd know why am I casting a particular spell rather then just doing that because everybody else does it.
- How do you prepare for raids  I have a  capped alchemist so i have flasks of course, also capped in cooking for food and banquets. Otherwise.... beer, coffe, depends on the mood :DI also usually read a couple of forums for usefull info, though I preffer in game info from other players

Character aspects:
- Class  Priest
- Specc Shadow
- Ilvl  539
- Goals to become a better player, obviously equipment counts a lot in this game but... it's definitelly not the only thing important. Need/want more skills and better knowledge. And.... to reach for the stars!

Others:
- Off-topic, impress us with something nice.
If I missed a spot on any of the required fields I'm truly sorry but I'm not a native speaker. If additional explanation is required, don' t hesitate to ask Smile
so.... I'm willing to learn, if you are willing to teach. If so, I'd gladly join you. Let's make history together :Dand oh... I like shiny things so I'll be working on my epic cloak as well... who doesn't like (Chicken) wings (with bbq sauce)!!
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Shadow priest   [SOCIAL] Shadow priest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:53 am

Thanks for your application, we will get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Wozrah
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Wozrah

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Shadow priest   [SOCIAL] Shadow priest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:06 am

Hello!

Lizz and I have discussed your application, and decided that you would make a great addition to our team. Welcome!

Throw "Emycia" or "Wozrah" a whisper in-game to receive an invite. (:
Back to top Go down
Luksy
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Shadow priest   [SOCIAL] Shadow priest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 am

Thank you very much for the opportunity Smile

Been busy yesterday so I didn't have a chance to read your reply till now;

will make sure to contact you either today or tomorrow.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Shadow priest   [SOCIAL] Shadow priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] Shadow priest
Page 1 of 1