Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoru
Trial
Trial
Satoru

[ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:15 am

- Name
Nadine

-Country
England

- Experience
Tank healed on holy priest in Cataclysm, survival hunter throughout MoP and gotten to Garrosh too many times to count in one night.

-What I know about my class
Constantly looking up guides to improve my DPS and to see which pets are useful for which fight. Can change pet with accordance with raid members and it always has growl off along with knowing how to feign death at the appropriate times. Also, I use misdirect on the main tank so my pet can never pull.

-Characteristics
Happy bubbly personality, learns the tactics for each fight when needed and overall tries to help when I can. I always come prepared with pots, food, seals and no repair bill at start of fights.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:51 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Wozrah
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Wozrah

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:51 am

Hej!

Thanks for the application! Bit short, but informative.

I just a few extra questions;

- Do you have a computer that is powerful enough to run with smooth FPS during burst in 25 mans?
- Are you available most weekdays from around 19:00-23:00?
- Are there any other reasons apart from a lack of progress that made you look for other guilds?
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Trial
Trial
Satoru

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:55 am

Hi,

Just got a new computer and its handling burst in 25m no problems, I'm available every night and the general attitude of my current raid team has gone downhill and they're at the point where 3 of the members did Garrosh in pugs and now want to change the raid team to alts instead of mains
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:59 am

Thanks for the quick reply, yeah renegade is doing bad nowadays...
Still, I have some other questions as well. How well do you master the other hunter speccs?
Since you haven't killed garrosh yet, I don't suppose you have any HC experience?

I suppose you're female and yet playing a male character, or else I got your name all wrong Razz
It just surprised me in a positive way!
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Trial
Trial
Satoru

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:15 am

I'm familiar with all 3 specs and about to re-spec into Beast Mastery. I don't have any heroic experience but I have read up on the tactics and watched video guides on you tube from Fat Boss and evreliagaming.

I am a female gamer but I've never had a problem with gaming with anyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:19 am

Great! Well I was just thinking it's generally accepted that male players play female characters, just never saw it the other way around, thought it was funny (I have a male tauren warrior tho Razz)

Welcome to the guild, whisper any officer for an invite Wink
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Trial
Trial
Satoru

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 am

Thank you very much. I will do when I can Smile
Back to top Go down
Emelicia
Trial
Trial
Emelicia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:07 am

Welcome hun! flower 
Back to top Go down
Emelicia
Trial
Trial
Emelicia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 am

and gratz from us (patrick and me Wink)

flower 
Back to top Go down
Torgarrok
Trial
Trial
Torgarrok

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Satoru wrote:
Thank you very much. I will do when I can Smile

You'll do it now nadine now !:p dont make me send u to da raid corner again :p

anyways Welcome Furbey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak   [ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Survival hunter 564 with legendary cloak
Page 1 of 1