Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phandi
Trial
Trial

[ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app   [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 am

About me

-Ryan, 18 UK
-Once college starts back up: Monday-Tues 4pm+ and Wed 1pm+
-As of now I'm on whenever I feel like it and will obviously come on when you need me Smile
-The only thing to distract me at the moment is seeing my girlfriend on saturdays and she's understanding so I can see her whenever to work around the schedule Smile
-As a person I'm laid back, patient and willing to give anything a go.

Raid aspects

-14/14 Normal experience with PuG's and have hosted my own Garrosh 10m 3 times doing it with only 1/2 wipes each time Smile
-I've been in 2-3 Guilds, more social than raiding I ended up leaving because of 1 person not liking me for unknown reasons
-I'm pretty new to the game so I've only played my Hunter for months and have the class nailed Smile
-Misdirecting packs of adds, Resetting bosses, Having the right pet, Belt, Engineer and the occasional trash CC is my role Smile
-Prep for raids by being minimum 10 minutes early have plenty of flasks/pots/food/tomes and ensure I have the correct pet buffs to suit the raid.

Character aspects

-561 Survival Hunter, my goal is to finish 14/14 heroic before Draenor Smile

Other things

-I have completed the brawlers guild (at 550 ilvl) and have done 9/9 Gold Cm's so I'm patient, know my class and up for a challenge and know how to do things by preparing before hand and/or learning during/after the event
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app   [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Thanks for the appli, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app   [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:30 am

Reply is delayed, expect one tomorrow !
Back to top Go down
Phandi
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app   [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:26 am

The suspense is killing me haha
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app   [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:40 am

We are pretty full on hunters, yet we want to provide you with a trial run on wednesday to show off your skill Wink

Good luck! Whisper EmycĂ­a in game on weds between 18:00 and 19:00 server time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app   [ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Survival Hunter app
Page 1 of 1