Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karmalicious

[OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk   [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:15 am

- Name - Karma
- Age -19
- Personal schedule (when are you online) - I am free everyday mostly
- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports) - Normaly going to hospital nothing else but im a free man * wink wink *
- Characteristics (Both positive and negative) - Im a nice guy i know when to have a laugh and when to concentrate and be seriouse when needed.

Raid aspects:
- Experience - ive done 14/14 on normal but ive only done 4 bosses on hc which is Immersus/Norushen/Sha of pride/ Galakris
- Guilds - Ive been in Horde lunatics/Back up plan
- Class knowledge - My main is a Monk but i can play other classes pretty well to except healing chances are people die even faster ( satoru already told you guys )
- Role knowledge - I can tank but only on warrior/Deathknight and My best dps is windwalker monk because i know what i am doing, healers just dont please if you want to live just dont make me a healer.
- How do you prepare for raids - I always prepare my stuff i got the gold ready for repair bill and my Flask and my vermins bite thats the only i know for potion since i always play agility charcters only..

Character aspects:
- Class - Monk
- Specc - Fartwalker
- Ilvl - 566
- Goals - Do some progression all the way to Garrosh HC, and make friends and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk   [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fore veryone
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk   [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:25 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Satoru
Trial
Trial
Satoru

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk   [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:15 am

Can he join as social for now? Both myself, Fleshgolem, Emelicia and Torkgarrok know him so we can vouch for him if needed
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk   [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Hey Karma, I am so sorry for once again forgetting about this application (got a lot stuff running around in my head atm ) Anyhow, I have seen your performance and I'd say you got a potential that we could use. So i'll offer you a trial period if you still want to =)

You can just whisper me ingame and I'll get you an invite =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk   [OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Karmalicious - Windwalker Monk
Page 1 of 1