Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Insecure

Insecure

Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted]   Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:21 am

Hellouh! So here comes a formal application (:

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name
Alexander, but mostly called Alex by friends and alike. Im fine with; Homie, fish and almost any
nick or surname people might label onto me (:

- Personal schedule (when are you online)
Currently my personal schedule is very empty, but im expecting to move and start on something
education-like towards March. Empty, meaning no real occupations, and alot of free time, so
basicly whenever I want.

- What can distract you from gaming?
My girlfriend, mostly. Besides that, nothing really. Ofcourse if my apartment catches fire or
something. (Idk if im allowed to joke in an application, but that was a joke)

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
I'am a open minded silly wierdo sometimes, but I can take things very serious when I want to(e.g raiding)
Besides that, I like to talk alot, have silly debates and joke around with people(In a friendly manner ofc)
I dont have any temperment management issues, but I do have more frequent emotional swings than
alot of people, which can make me not very talkative or frustrated, but not out towards other people.

Raid aspects, wooouuh..
- Experience
I have been playing WoW since I was about 9-10 years old, and more raiding wise in end vanilla. I've been active through
Vanilla, BC, WOTLK and abit of Cata, however the most active raidwise expansions I've been through is Vanilla and Wotlk.
(Makes me sound abit ''not so good'' but I will be honest to say that I do have quite alot of raiding experience. Furthermore
my mother plays aswell, meaning I've even been talking some raiding over the dinner table, even as a kid(I DO HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE))

- Guilds
Resently left Protoss, as it was the first and only guild I joined on my monk on CoA so far. Besides those, a long time ago I was in Red Moon, on Hellscream server, as horde, but havnt really had much guild experience on CoA since I only got 1 max level character there.

- Class knowledge
Monk is pretty new for me, but I was/am a quick learner, and pretty quickly got around to monk tanking.
I've been tanking as a warrior since Vanilla, but went to Arms PvE as mainspec up around end Wotlk.
Besides those I got a pretty decent idea on the most classes, but I feel that my expertise definatly lies in Monks or Warriors

- Role knowledge
As of role knowledge, the above explains some of it. I do know my own role very well, but theres probably still a few ''tricks'' I havnt learned Wink

- How do you prepare for raids
Well, besides bringing water to my desktop and grapping a smoke, I check up on flasks and/or foodbuffs. If I havnt got the slightest idear of an
encounter, I would most usually check up diffrent tactics and the like online, or ask a guild tank if they could explain something.

Character aspects:
- Class
Monk

- Specc
Brewmaster

- Ilvl

- Goals
To get back into raiding progress, and get to know people (:
(Please dont pay attention to any existing or nonexisting gramma issues)
Back to top Go down
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

PostSubject: Re: Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted]   Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Joking is very welcomed and some might say even madatory.
Other then that your application looks decent and the officers and RL will have a chat, and you will hear back from us prob already during monday afternoon.

If we decide to try you out, it would be great if you can be ready at 20.00 server time.
Back to top Go down
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

PostSubject: Re: Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted]   Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:59 am

Accepted, pls whisper an officer ingame for a invite m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted]   Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:59 am

^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted]   Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insecure - Brewmaster Monk [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1