Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thisme3
Trial
Trial

[SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue. Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue.   [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:44 am

Personal aspects and environment:

Hello my name is kevin and i am 23 years old i life in belgium. i am a relaxed player and friendly towards other people
When it comes to raiding i give everything i got to make it a succes and still have fun at the same time. i can play every day mostly between 17.30pm - 23.45pm becaus i work in the week. in the weekend i can always be online no matter what time i am single so dont have anything that can distract me.

Raids aspects:

i done alot of looking for raids. i never got the chance to acctually pratice in a normal raid..there were some people who gave me a fair chance and let me join mogu'shan vaults which i complete'd succesfully with wipes here and there but from wipes you learn..and i did flex of SoO the first boss then the group fall apart sadly enough. for the rest i did wrath of the lichking raids (while it was still new) and a few runs trough dragon soul. i achieved those things by alot of patiens. cus i like to get better in the game and understand every raid so i can give other people also the fair chance to do flex's. And i prepare for raids with flasks, food, and read tacs if i know i never done that raid/boss before.

Character aspects:

My main character is:
Name: kikö
class: Warrior
Spec: protection
level: 90
Ilvl: 544

My alts are:

Name: Toxicfrog
Class: Rogue
Spec Assassination
Level: 90
Ilvl:532
------------
Name: chubbybuddy
Class: shaman
Spec: ele/resto
Ilvl: 520
------------
Name: Brainlëss
Class: Priest
Spec: disc/shadow
Ilvl: 490
------------------------
Goals: I wanne earn alot of achievements and have fun. not being the best or have the best gear. Fun and achievements are my goals.
----
Knowledge of those classes are abit differently. the class i know how to play is my Warrior mostly, my shaman abit and i start to learn the rogue.

Off-topic:
I am not so good in placing a application cus i always think i make it too long and boring so the person who reads it will fall asleep :)but i try my best and hope you will like it. I like playing world of warcraft and meet new people to talk too. Oh yeah i also like to do pvp alot so if someone wanne kill some stinky alliance..poke me :)ok that was
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue.   [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 am

Thanks for your application, we will discuss it shortly and come back to you asap! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue.   [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:39 am

Thanks again for your application. We believe you're pretty solid and you would make a good addition to the team. Although before we can accept you I need some questions awnsered first.

1) Are you applying with your rogue or your warrior to raid with? Or do you apply with all 4 of your 90's and you do not mind playing any of them as your "main" char?

2) We can accept you on your rogue, but bare in mind we can only offer you a flex raid spot. On the normal raid team we're currently full on melee dps.

3) Sadly we are full on tanks, so your warrior is unfortunately not an option, would you mind that?

4) We really need another healer so either a resto shaman or a disc priest would be really nice to have around, if you're willing to play it.

5) We could also use a shadow priest if you rather play as a dps.

6) We're forming a second raid team aswell, so untill we've recruited enough people you can join on whatever character you like and play with the character you really want to play with in team 2. But you'll have to take into account that making a team 2 will costs us somewhat more time. In that case you can play any class you prefer.

You can either contact me IG or write your apply down below Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thisme3
Trial
Trial

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue.   [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 am

Hey again,

I apply with all 4 of them. but i see you guys dont need another tank so i wouldnt mind if the warrior cant come along. flex raid spot sounds just fine for me Smile and i can gear up the priest/shaman as healer i dont mind doing that. DPS with my priest is just horrible i just used it for questing and for timeless so i rahter play as disc/holy with him.

And i got all the time of the world, in the meanwhile i can gear up some other characters for the flex raids
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue.   [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:54 am

Alright, throw me a /w and tell me which option you prefer Wink

Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue.   [SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] Toxicfrog-Assassination rogue.
Page 1 of 1