Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeqom

[SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter   [SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:55 am

Hello, my name's Pietor but IGM is Zeqom, I'm not currently on Chamber Of Aspects but I am looking to move there due to my server being dead. The current server I am on is Emerald Dream. My age is 16 but I act a lot older than what I am growing up around an older brother who was also a WoW player and he was a multi rank one Warlock. I am usually on between the times of 9am-9pm sometimes on later sometimes on earlier depends on how I feel. I am currently getting back into a relationship so that's probably going to be one of the main things but anything else isn't too big of a problem, my parent's don't tend to bother too much when I'm gaming. My characteristics are that I get angry easily but I won't be taking it out on you guys I usually take it out on my desk or other things near by. My positive features are that I can be very friendly and if anyone needs help with learning a class I have an understand of I will help them out.

My raiding experience is pretty minimal because I was a PvPer up until a few weeks ago, I hung up my bow from PvP due to not having anyone who is good enough for 2's and I could never get a high enough rating. I have been in many guilds over the years of playing and I have been on many servers all the guilds I have been in were PvP though. I am pretty knowledgeable about Hunter as it is my main and I love playing it, I will only play the specs I enjoy which are MM and SR I won't be playing BM unless it is vital for you guys. I know about my DPS role, I will follow orders from the raid leaders and I will do whatever I am asked of. I prepare for raids with a lot of food that will last me through the raid and a drink, I normally get up for food and drink but only when we are preparing for a boss.

As cover before I am a SR/MM Hunter. My current Ilvl is 538, nothing impressive but it will get higher and higher! My goals for my hunter are to have some of the fastest boss kills on the server or EU, I will hopefully get this with you guys or with a PUG group!

I don't really know what to put for my off topic but I am best friends with the Warlock in your guild called RĂ³th he is an amazing guy and I am hoping to be able to raid with his Warlock and you guys! I suppose I could talk about my passion for music, I am a huge fan of Metal/Hard rock I have a massive love for a unnameable amount of bands! I also love Dubstep and bassy music. I also have a love for Breaking Bad, Game Of Thrones and some Anime's!

I hope that you guys will consider me for a place in your guild for when I do move which if you accept me will be tonight! Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter   [SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:04 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Zeqom

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter   [SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Sorry about the late reply but my battle tag is Zeqom#2770 if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Roek
Registrar
Registrar
Roek

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter   [SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:26 am

I would say welcome to the guild, we accept you as a social member for now! If you wish to raid with us I suggust you work on your gear, which you have to do yourself, or PuGs with some alts, that's all up to you. Whisper any officer or honorary for an invite when you trasferred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter   [SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] Social/raiding MM/SR Hunter
Page 1 of 1