Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kromgarsh

Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior   Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:08 am

Hello!,

My name is Tom, I'm 30 from the UK. I have a wife and 2 kids, a dog and 2 cats. Having 2 kids mean I have no interests outside theirs, but sleeping is pretty high on things I'm very interested in. I'm a stay at home dad with a part time job and as such my gaming times are pretty consistent, mainly after 6:30pm GMT most days depending on work commitments.

I've just rerolled so this would explain my low level and gear. I've levelled very fast to get back up to where i was before. I appreciate that you may not be after a DPS warrior, but I thought I'd put in an application regardless and see how it goes.

I've played WoW since it was launched, raided 5 days a week for an Alliance guild on Aerie Peak called Eternal Guardians, I was the Mage class leader and we cleared everything up to 4 horsemen in Naxx 40. After TBC was launched, they disbanded and I move around to other servers just playing the game, raiding throughout and clearing all content as an Undead Mage. When Wrath launched I joined some friends guild (The people mentioned below), in this guild we cleared everything up to Ulduar and then i moved to the realm leading guild and cleared the rest of the content for that expansion as a Holy Paladin. During Cata and MoP i took a break for the most part, never raided in Cata, but came back to MoP at the end part of the expansion, clearing it on Heroic as a Dwarf Warrior.

I was in a guild called Theorem, they are an alliance guild on Bronze Dragonflight. It was created by a couple of friends of mine and ex guild members from long past. Upon hitting 100 on my Dwarf Warrior i realised that this guild wasn't the type of place i'd like to experience the new content with. Lots of elitist attitudes, not very inclusive of new members and general childish behaviours.

I have a lot of experience to offer, I know my class very well and I know WoW very well too. I greatly value feedback on my performance and where I can improve, i spend a lot of time making sure my performance is up to the standard that has been expected of me in the past. I'm a very helpful and supportive individual, providing materials, items and so on to improve the performance of others. I'm friendly, chatty and I'm an old man!

I'm very analytical, so I'm always checking logs to find out what's going right and wrong. While I haven't parsed for many years, they are not alien to me and I know how to read and understand them. One of my main weaknesses is loosing the mouse cursor during combat, I've made steps to help me locate this little bugger, so hopefully it'll become less of an issue.

So my character is a Orc Warrior called Kromgarsh, he's currently Arm's spec with a goal of enjoying the expansion!

I hope this is enough information, i haven't wrote a guild application in a very long time.

Thanks all,

Tom
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior   Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for everyone

Last edited by Aldray on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kromgarsh

PostSubject: Re: Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior   Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:36 am

Aldray wrote:
link

Close!

Just change aggramar to Chamber-of-Aspects
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior   Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] better? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kromgarsh

PostSubject: Re: Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior   Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Aldray wrote:
link better? Razz

Yeah thats the beautiful guy!
Back to top Go down
Kromgarsh

PostSubject: Re: Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior   Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:54 am

95 now, i suspect I'll reach 100 by Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior   Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:44 am

I'll talk with the other officers and come back to you mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior   Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:36 pm

We're willing to give you a spot on our team as trial, so just give one of the officers a whisper and we'll get you invited Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior   Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kromgarsh - DPS Warrior
Page 1 of 1