Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Fury warrior application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeedy

[DECLINED] Fury warrior application Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Fury warrior application   [DECLINED] Fury warrior application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:45 am

- Name Furkan
- Age 21
- Personal schedule im online mostly everyday
- What can distract you from gaming? family sometimes
- Characteristics (Both positive and negative) im a pozitive person i like being with new ppl. enjoy playing with other ppl and making progress with them.

İm 555 fury warrior have legendary cape . İ want to do HC SOO and make progress.
İm not in a guild now but before i was at Stolen. İ left them because couldnt make progress with them and so many members also left the guild.
İm playing wow about 7 months. İ did 14/14 nm run with your guild members . İm melee dps so my role dealing dps. İ try to maximize my dps and survive during the fight  Smile  Before raids i get my flasks and foods and concentrate on fight. Thats all  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Fury warrior application   [DECLINED] Fury warrior application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:38 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Fury warrior application   [DECLINED] Fury warrior application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:31 am

Thanks again for the application, yet your experience combined with the gear you have atm won't be good enough to do 25man HC. Yet I heard you know someone in the guild, so you're free to join as a social but sadly I cannot offer you a raid spot as it is.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Fury warrior application   [DECLINED] Fury warrior application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Fury warrior application
Page 1 of 1