Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Application Resto Druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nofa

[DECLINED] Application Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid   [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Hello My name is Vegard and my friends just call me Nofa, my age is 20 years, I can play from 6 pm Server time to midnight ++ i can play all days after 3 pm server time.
Nothing distract me from gaming, i set my gaming times, when i set up gaming times for my self, i make sure nothing is getting in the way Smile
I always eat before raids, so i can be ready and give my 100% best.

I have done 14/14 normal SoO 1/29/14 was in an guild but he sold the guild, so people left after that i havent really been in an guild, also just got back from a heavy WoW break, Also Done 3/14 Hc SoO I am a Resto Druid and its awezome i love healing, and love druids, got 3 of them hehe, also would respec an other spec if the guild would have needed that, How I prepare for raids, well i make sure to have enof pots / flask and to eat before raid starts ofc.
My ilvl is 544 on my goal is to kill Garrosh hc

I got long hair, and trust me it is good. Also Wozrah should never BL through defensive stance

Last edited by Lizzie on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted it to look a little better, and tryed to add the Armory link, but need to be member for 7 days)
Back to top Go down
Niriji
Trial
Trial
Niriji

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid   [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid   [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Hey man, I checked up the few names in the application, coldn't find your armory, any chance you could write your ign in a comment?
Back to top Go down
Nofa

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid   [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Vegàrd ign Tryed to link the link yesterday, but guess it didnt work
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid   [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:29 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Nofa

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid   [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:00 am

Well Queen Lizz, Lets add more pancakes
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid   [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:26 am

Hey Nofa,

At this moment you do not meet the criteria to join, which is a high enough ilvl to do heroics (570+ with legendary) and you do not have the experience we're looking for right now.

Yet I wish you best of luck of finding the right guild!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid   [DECLINED] Application Resto Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Application Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1