Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Restoration Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
battleshift

[Declined] Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Restoration Druid   [Declined] Restoration Druid Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:36 am

Hey guys, my name is Alex but I prefer to be called battle, since it is the prefix of all my characters. i'm a 20 year old guy living in the middle east. I'm online most days but i prefer to raid 9pm onward's my time, translating to about 3pm + server time.
my main distraction from wow is my uni course on aeronautical engineering. I love to chat and participate in conversations on whatever voice chat system I assume this guild is running, however my computer drivers are pretty screwed up at the moment, so if you want me to participate it would have to be over skype .

More about the character i'm applying on. it is a 632  restoration druid with a few of the cheaper gems and enchants. played druid for a while and feel like i know the restoration skills like the back of my hand, specially with the recent ability pruning all classes have undergone.simple
I've pretty much always played a healer and its a role I really love. I do have a DPS off spec but its performance wont be amazing. my experience so far with raiding rested only around soO normal
let me know what you think and I hope this is the right guild for me
Back to top Go down
Wozrah
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Wozrah

[Declined] Restoration Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid   [Declined] Restoration Druid Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:16 am

Cheers for the application! I have a few questions I would like you to answer before we will discuss your application further:

- When talking about normal experience in SoO, do you mean the "normal" that used to be before the pre-expansion patch (Heroic now), or the normal that we have now?

- Have you been in any raiding guilds on CoA before applying to us?

We will sadly not be able to raid at your preferred time. Our raids will most likely happen 20:00 - 23:00 server time.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Restoration Druid
Page 1 of 1