Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wozrah
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Wozrah

[DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock   [DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:21 am

Personal aspects and environment:

- Name: Werner Erasmus or Jinx

- Personal schedule: Can be online anytime if i dont work

- What can distract you from gaming? Work only if i work late but thats up to 6 the morning till 6 till night or my wireless but i fix that fast i phone them and they fix it)

- Characteristics: Well i like to play with friends and learn to play with new friends i dont like to be screw'd over im straight foward if something not right ill say it. Im a Decent team player and i like to stuff with friends even if they ask me to do stuff

Raid aspects:

- Experience well i've played since 2007

- Guilds  / make love not warcraft / Turn to ashes / and some others

- Class knowledge i love playing a druid tank or warlock

- Role knowledge

- How do you prepare for raids
get all flask's food for guild i dont mind if i got food i drop it before the time . get my chat program everything up to date even addons and stuff i wisper GM or Officers ask if we still on for raiding and even tell them if i got spare mats so we can make more pots for the ppl can not get pots or Flasks

i got 2 char's i want to take over if its possible its my Druid - Zarathian-ChamberofAspects { Tank } And also my Warlock -  Executïoner-ChamberofAspects

Thanks From JinX

He felt uncomfortable creating an account at the forums (he got screwed over and lost his account to it before, he said) - So I'm posting this for him, after he sent it to me via email.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock   [DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:57 am

Thanks for your appli, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock   [DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:58 am

I'll push this one to the other team, Roeknak or Sera will reply to this post shortly if they can use you for their team. Sadly it is a no for me since I cannot offer you a stable raiding spot with your class/specc.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Roek
Registrar
Registrar
Roek

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock   [DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:39 am

We have no spot for you to raid at this time, but we'd like to offer you a social membership if you're interested!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock   [DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Resto/Guardian Druid or Warlock
Page 1 of 1