Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Retripaladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plue

[Accepted]  Retripaladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Retripaladin   [Accepted]  Retripaladin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:30 am

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name: My name's Harri, but going with my nick (Plue) is probably the best bet.
- Personal schedule: My workday ends around 13:00-14:00 server time. I'm usually hanging out in battle.net after that even if I'm not logged on to WoW. Your fixed raid times seem fine to my schedule, as long as the raids don't go much further than 23:00 server time (early wakeups on weekdays).
- What can distract you from gaming? Friends, but nothing really at raidtimes.
- Characteristics (Both positive and negative): I'm pretty easygoing, but on the flipside I have been told on occasion to take things more seriously.

Raid aspects:
- Experience: I used to raid as a holy priest in vanilla trough WotLK and quit about a month after Ulduar came out. Been playing a month here and there in the last few years, but not really raiding.
- Class & role knowledge: Pretty new to paladin, and dps in general. The few CM dungeons I've run have went pretty smoothly though, the retri rotation isn't exactly rocket science Smile
- How do you prepare for raids: I usually log in +15 minutes before the raid with food, flasks etc. ready in my bag.

Character aspects:
- Class: Paladin
- Specc: Retribution
- Ilvl: 639
- Goals: Get trough the new raids, and have fun while doing it.
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

[Accepted]  Retripaladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Retripaladin   [Accepted]  Retripaladin Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:32 am

Nice application, I'll talk with the others and get back to you mate Smile
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Retripaladin
Page 1 of 1