Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acanadice
Trial
Trial

[ACCEPTED] Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:40 am

Personal aspects and environment:

- Name (what do you prefer to be called)
Neil "Golem" Harris

- Country
England, Doncaster

- Personal schedule (when are you online)
After 18:30 (GMT) and full time weekend

- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports)
Work, social life (lol j/k) and Nadine (fiance but shes a wow addict to)

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
Happy to go along with the flow, had far to much hassle running guilds and raids to get annoyed at things in vanilla / TBC.  Will happily wipe all night in a raid as long as i feel like were making progress.

Get annoyed easily when people do stupid things (DONT STAND IN THE F**KING FLAMES /Gkick n00b)

Raid aspects:

- Experience
Have been playing since Vanilla and have experiance with all normal mode progression untill MoP came out where i did not raid the first raid tier due to being in a casual guild at the time.  

wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Chamber%20of%20Aspects/Fleshgolem/
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Fleshgolem/simple

- Guilds
Ask Satoru, i follow her around like a lost puppy Razz  Was in Animosity back in Vanilla, Crimson Circle in TBC, BACK to Animosity for WotLK (at this point it was splitting into a perks guild) then jumped ship to alliance for Cata with Never Be Overlooked (real life friends) and now back to Horde for MoP where i have followed Satoru as we went guild to guild with friends

- Class knowledge
I have been playing Mage since Vanilla and have kept ontop of the spec changes and talent swaps and rotation constantly.

- Role knowledge
Dont stand in stupid, optimize burst dps and bandage / pot when ever i can, as a range DPS its not THAT hard of a Raid Tier.

- How do you prepare for raids
panic at last min as that stack of 20 pots i had from last week is now only 2 Razz other than that i play side by side with Satoru so we have our self's organized 99% of the time.

Character aspects
- Character
Fleshgolem
- Class
Mage
- Spec
Arcane MS
Frost OS (for when i drag myself to pvp)
- Ilvl

- Goals
Kill Garrosh Normal then work on HC and achivements, Get the last 2 reps i need from pvp and then farm me some more mounts
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:07 am

Thanks for the appli! We'll get back to you shortly. Btw, nice one.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:36 am

None seems to have any questions and we liked your application! Welcome to the guild, whisper any officer for an invite!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application
Page 1 of 1