Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Warlock Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siniou

Siniou

[ACCEPTED] Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Warlock Application   [ACCEPTED] Warlock Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:00 am

Personal aspects and environment:

- Name (what do you prefer to be called)
Sini

- Country
Finland, Helsinki

- Personal schedule (when are you online)
I'm unemployed, so I can be on around the clock.

- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports)
My cat, she tends to puke a lot Razz

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
I'm very helpful, patient, mature, a team player, fast learner.

I can get annoyed/frustrated if the same people (or myself) does the same stupid things in raid that leads us to wiping.

Raid aspects:

- Experience
I started to play in late Cata, I was in a noob guild that didn't do anything together, no raids, dungeons etc. In MoP we recruited more people and actually got a raid group for a while, but it didn't go too well, we did half of MSV, then I quit because the RL was terrible, he yelled at us all the time and called us names etc. I started to find a new guild and I met Barl in timeless. He was in Mad Maxximum at the time and he asked me join their flex, after it I joined MM and got into team 2. A few months later we had problems with signs (in team 1 and 2), a lot of people left the guild because of it and team 2 died and I got into team 1. I got carried through normal 14/14 and we were ready to start progressing HC. We progressed quite fast, but then our other tank's work schedule changed, so he couldn't join every raid, we tried to get someone to replace the nights he couldn't join, we got someone, but then other tank said he wants to spend more time with his family etc, some dpsers got pissed and didn't sign anymore, so we called it (we got 9/14hc). That's my story as a raider, I don't have much experience in the past, but I know SoO pretty well by now and I really miss raiding.

- Guilds
Like I told before about my guilds, Pandemic was the first (noob) guild when I started to play and then Mad Maxximum.

- Class knowledge
I've played Warlock for about 6-7 months now, I'm not perfect (yet), so I can take constructive criticism and tips to get better.

- Role knowledge
I've always been a ranged dps, so I know what to do and where to be and not to be.

- How do you prepare for raids
If we're about to try to kill a new boss, I'll watch videos on youtube. I'm always on time (I usually log 30 mins before raid) and have enough flasks/pots.

Character aspects
- Character
Tilak
- Class
Warlock
- Spec
Destruction MS
Affliction OS
- Ilvl
- DPS Logs (if you need more I can provide)
Sadly there is none Sad

- Goals
Only goal that is left, kill Garrosh on hc and after that farm warforged gear, if guildies are up for it or make an alt group (I already have 574 hunter so it's ready for hc's too).
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Warlock Application   [ACCEPTED] Warlock Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:38 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Warlock Application   [ACCEPTED] Warlock Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:35 am

We have discussed your application and decided to accept you. Whisper me (seranil) wozrah or emycia in game for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Warlock Application   [ACCEPTED] Warlock Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1