Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylisha26
Trial
Trial
Aylisha26

[ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application   [ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:26 am

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name (what do you prefer to be called) : Nika
- Personal schedule (when are you online) : I don't have a job atm so i'm online all the time lol
- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports) : Well nothing, i'm a free person, living on my own so no bf's or mom's aggro Very Happy
- Characteristics (Both positive and negative) :  I'm a really nice (mature) person, patient, fast learner and listener, always helpful. Negative? I don't really know tbh, if people are nice to me i'm also nice to them, if someone is being an asshole then i'm as well.

Raid aspects:
- Experience : Currently in SoO 8/14hc.
- Guilds : Been always in semi-hardcore guilds. I'm now in a guild Archon as a social and possible backup, since all the heroic geared people left the guild, the guild kinda died, but they are trying to build the guild again which means they started to do some Flex and normal runs. But that's not for me since i'm heroic experienced raider. Normal runs with them would be a step back for me and that's something what i really don't want.
- Class knowledge : My mage is my main since i started to play WoW, that's  more than 6 years. I know how to play my class 100% .
- Role knowledge : Really good, playing this mage for more than 6 years. I know how to play all my specs - Fire, Frost and Arcane as well.
- How do you prepare for raids : ALWAYS on time, prepared with flasks, potions, my own personal food but i have also always food for all the people in the raid such as Pandaren treasure noodle cart kit. Reading about boss tac. etc...I'm a very well known as the "raider that doesn't miss any raid". Very Happy

Character aspects:
- Class : Mage
- Specc :  Frost
- Ilvl : 571
- Goals : Since i was on a raiding break i would like to be back as a good raider and achieve some new heroic bosses and have fun with nice people.

Others:
- Off-topic, impress us with something nice : Will do, as soon as i got accepted WinkVery Happy
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application   [ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:36 pm

We liked your appli and accepted you to the guild! Welcome to the family!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
AzeyMode
Raider
Raider
AzeyMode

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application   [ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:05 am

Can I join the family yet? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application   [ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Frost Mage Application
Page 1 of 1