Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryphosa
Trial
Trial

[Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage   [Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 9:40 am

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name (what do you prefer to be called)
Angie

- Personal schedule (when are you online)
Whenever I want too. If I'm not online it's during the days.
On Wednesday, and Sunday's and perhaps Thursdays I might not make it due to me going to college on Thursdays until 8PM uk time and raiding with the other guild on Wednesday and Sunday.

- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports)
I got a very high maintenance boyfriend, now we are lucky here because he's raiding with you already!
Nae, just kid, just kid! I got two devils which can distract me from time to time. Devils = Kids..

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
Well the negative is easy! I'm a Girl.. Now everyone knows that's a negativity due to the one week a month where I become a proper bitch..

Positives, well. I'm more one of the lads then a woman tbh, I've played this game since late Vanilla so I know what gaming means.

Raid aspects:

- Experience - I've raided properly since TBC on a Priest, been raiding on her up until the release of WoD where I rerolled a Resto Drood (Fay-The Maelstrom), I've currently done 7/7 Heroic Highmaul starting to get experience on Mythic.. But since that's on a druid it don't really matter. As I'm now applying with a Mage where I have no experience on raiding with but I do know the tactics atleast.

- Guilds - At the moment I'm guildless on my Mage as she server transferred from Terenas Alliance to here. But my Druid is in a guild called Risky Gaming on The Maelstrom where I do raid.

- Class knowledge
Ever since start of TBC i've always had a Mage as an alt, brought it to alt raids and such, I can't say I'm amazing at it, as I still got alot to learn, but I've got the major stuff down about it. I read up about it where I'm unsure.

- Role knowledge
As a DPS is it a knowledge?!
Just kid! Yes depending on what's asked of me as a DPS (With a Bloodlust/Time Warp) I'd understand my role Smile

- How do you prepare for raids
Well, I get this sheep, I make a ritual, lots of candles then I pray to the raid gods, make the sheep sacrifice, and that's how my guild progressed on HC.

I make flasks and pots, make sure I'm gemmed/enchanted to my best abilites. And I always carry extra Flasks and Pots incase someone else needs my awesome preparation skills!

Character aspects:
- Class - Mage (Or Maaage(Stomach in Swedish) as I always say in my head when I read it...)
- Specc - Frost, but I don't mind changing around and trying new stuff if that's needed.
- Ilvl - 602 (Hangs head in shame) I've just leveled up for the specific purpose of swapping her here. I'm gearing up as quick as I can Smile
- Goals - My goals are to be able to join your raid team, and progress in a fun and a good atmosphere, then eventually take over the world.

Others:
- Off-topic, impress us with something nice.
Ok ok .. Hear this out guys!

I'm Swedish! Did I impress you? Huh huh?

Also, I know Chiimpz and Rustybard irl, Rusty being the high maintenance hubby xD
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage   [Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 7:38 pm

First of all, really impressive application you got there Angie, secondly. Too many people knows Chiimpz these days, goooosh.

Okay so, your ilvl seems pretty low however I imagine we can work out something without any major problems (e.g helping you gearing up by selling you our epic items for a total awesome price, or run dungeons with you)

Secondly is the future raid attendance that I can see is wednesday and sundays, which is not a part of raid days so its all guuuud.

You also impressed me with the fact that you're swedish (I'm danish myself soyeah) Very Happy

And once again for the gear thingy, we won't raid again before 2015 due to christmas and all that so if you do have the time and wish to waste it with some of us gearing you up, then I'm personally up for it (can't talk for the others sadly).

I will talk with the others and get back to you =)
Back to top Go down
Markko
Registrar
Registrar
Markko

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage   [Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:53 am

Gear is not an issue for me, being able to raid our days is tho.
But yeah i have no problem saying yes here and help out with gearing up.
Tho that prob falls on Aldray or Azey, since tanks speeds up ques like a mofo Razz
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage   [Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:58 am

ACCEPTED! Whisepr Smokeymcdot or Aldray Ingame for a guild invite! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage   [Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Tryphosa - Frost Mage
Page 1 of 1