Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tidz

[CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application   [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:14 am

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name (what do you prefer to be called)  Rich
- Age   29
- Personal schedule (when are you online) Currently I log in every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and Saturday mornings. I see my Mrs on a Tuesday and Thursday but I can work around this to make the full raid schedule
- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports) The Mrs every now and again.
- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)  Easy going, and super friendly! I probably say the word /Moo too much :S

Raid aspects:
- Experience  Raided from Vanilla through to Mop. I missed the LK xpan but used to raiding hardcore and in heroic raids
- Guilds  Too many to name. Atm I'm in a guild called Team Liquid which was made by a couple of RL friends of mine.
- Class knowledge Super, been playing Mage since Vanilla so know nearly all the in's and out's to the class. I could read up a little more and be that bit more geekier but I don't like to go to the depths of theory crafting
- Role knowledge Again, really good. Been playing frost since MoP, used to mainly raid as fire back in BC/Cata etc but it's a little RNG and currently using my SoO for fire gear.
- How do you prepare for raids Log early, make sure I have plenty of flasks/food buff and pots. Read any relevant info a new boss or encounter we maybe facing and throw out some deeps

Character aspects:
- Class  Mage
- Specc  Frost
- Ilvl  564
- Goals  Achieve as high end raiding as possible - whilst still having fun

Others:
- Off-topic, impress us with something nice.

I once crafted a random lvl 5 warrior a bronze set of Armour from my blacksmith profession back in Vanilla. Little did i know that around 2 years later we was in the same guild and he remembered my awesome act of kindness and even kept a screen shot of it.   king 

I also have a 554 Prot War, 538 lock, 532 Rogue and a random 504 druid just in case of those random alt runs you may do and need that extra class Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application   [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:20 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Tidz

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application   [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:21 am

Hey Lizzie,

Appreciate the reply. Please only go for this as a social app, my RL friend wants me to go raid back on Twisting Nether. But would still be nice as a social with you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application   [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:39 am

That saddens me Sad
I have to discuss it with the peeps over here, but I guess it won't be a problem at all to be a social.
Yet no way of convicing your friend to play on CoA? ^^
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Tidz

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application   [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Sadly not Lizzie,

He was on this server but he prefers the "vibe" of Twisting Nether's mass Horde population lol

But thanks for the quick replies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application   [CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] 564 Frost Mage Application
Page 1 of 1