Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Balthazarlock
Raider
Raider

[ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication   [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Hello my name is Benjamin and im 19 years old i am very mature for my age and i have been playing wow since BC but i did not start doing any raids till cataclysm where i did progress in dragonsoul where i cleared most bosses on nm and some hc i was a hunter.
But now i play a warlock in mist of pandaria and have been doing slow progression threw the raids in there tiers but i always try to play of the best of my ability at the moment i have been progress threw soo nm (10/14 progression) but our guild as sort lost its way and not progress anymore i just want to get better and play with people who have the same goals.

My warlock is 565 item lvl and has the meta gem and legendary cloak i have got (6/6 Msv HC)+(3/6nm HOF)+(4/4HC Tos)+(12/12tot nm)+(10/14soo nm) i know some of these raids should not bee in this app as im applying for soo raiding but i put these on here as these are my personal achivements as i had to do most of the HC in pugs as i just wanted to have some sort of pride and hope to get more in the future.

I am always up for Progression and i can raid any time in the week and day i have a good sence of humor and can be talk active if thats what people are like in the guild but i mostly like to just listen to tactics and do what i am told and like to just talk in trash or when everyone.

you can contact me on my wow char bálthazar or my btag Bsanchez#2241
please get back to me soon and if there is any problems with my application form i have missed out that please tell me what that might be .
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication   [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Thanks for the appli, we'll come back to you asap!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Balthazarlock
Raider
Raider

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication   [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Forgot to mention i play destruction and affliction dependent on fight for dps and utilty on fights
Back to top Go down
Wozrah
Raid Leader
Raid Leader
Wozrah

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication   [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Hellu!

Discussed your application with the other officers, and we've decided to accept you. Welcome to the guild!

/w Emycia, Wozrah, Seranil for an invite!
Back to top Go down
Roek
Registrar
Registrar
Roek

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication   [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:36 pm

or you can whisper roeknak for invite haha
Back to top Go down
Zenta
The special Zenta rank
The special Zenta rank
Zenta

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication   [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Hello Dear friend of jesus christ.
I want to take this moment and welcome you to this lovely guild blessed by the almight spirit of god himself.
Lets pray to god we will have a good time together.

Whisper any of the offciers or Honorary mebers for a blessed invite.

Jesus is good and may the force be with you.
God bless.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication   [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Dem trolls :')
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Balthazarlock
Raider
Raider

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication   [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:46 am

Ok im ready to be invited said my good byes to guild leader and my old raid leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication   [ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] warlock Apllication
Page 1 of 1