Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scottyhope87
Raider
Raider
scottyhope87

[ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider  Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider    [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:54 am

- Name: Scotty Hope
- Personal schedule (when are you online): Im online most evenings.
- What can distract you from gaming? When Im playing the game not alot distracts me with there only been me, the boss (GF) and Dog in the house.
- Characteristics (Both positive and negative) Im always a upbeat person that tries to see the light in every situations, so if we wipe and ppl start gettin down i try to make a joke normally at my own expense too Smile

Abit of Info about me:
Hi my name is Scotty 26 and from the north of England, Long time gamer and been playing wow for 8 years, im a supervisor for a bakery company so at any guild meets expect me to have the cakes :)I'm into football and play with a bunch of mates every Tuesday night. My aim within my job is to make it upto management within the next few years. Im into all sorts of music and love DIY. I abit of a yourtube nut and love bdoubleo and generikb youtube episodes.

Raid aspects:
- Experience:
Vanillas- MT for MC and BWL both cleared and tanked oynxia old school way with stance dancing for fear.
BC- I leveled a pally healer cleared Kara, TK SCC and some of BT befor my guild collapsed.
Wolk- leveled a DK and cleared Nax and BT and ULD
Cata- i went back to paly healing and cleared all content on ten man.
MoP- Leveled a Monk brewmaster and tanked all of mogu vault as MT then due to my guild at the time was struggling to keep raiders it fell to bits and i quit for a year.

I learn all rotations for what ever class i am playing and also adapt to stitutional aspects of the raid. Due to running a old 40 man guild i got used to preparing the whole bunch of ppl so i just got normal for me to come with tons of flasks and food and always be the first at the instance ready for inv and summons.

Character aspects:
90 Brewmaster monk
90 Hunter
90 ret/holy pally
89 disc holy priest.
Atm im really enjoying playing the priest as a healer disc and holy our so different and are great for different situations, im goals for now are just to see some content that i have missed in MoP even tho i feel it was a poor expansion they came up with alot of good concepts but didnt quite execute them right. Hoping from what i saw of WoD it has drawn me back im aims for WoD is to become a hardcore raider and actually get server first been a long time raider but never been quite able to get a server firsts, and to be in a guild that is doing mythic content while still having a laugh and joke.

Others:
Hmm. its abit late and i can not think of anything random i may suprise you with. The cake is not a lie i have it Razz

Cheers for your time and just looking at my app.
Regards
Scotty
Kabboo
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider    [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:55 am

Thank you for your application! We'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider    [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Dear Scotty,

We have read your application and we are impressed with your experience. We think you will make an excellent addition to our guild and raid team(s). Therefor you are accepted into our guild and can whisper any of our members so you can get invited.

At the moment unfortunatly our core team has a full setup but we are looking for people to start a second team and we always need good players for backup (specially healers!). We also organise flex on wednesdays and thursdays for members to gear up, to which you are more then welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider    [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Amg.. Sera.. you're a fast one!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
scottyhope87
Raider
Raider
scottyhope87

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider    [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Thanks for the speedy reply will log on after work today. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider    [ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Applicant for future raider
Page 1 of 1