Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giacone
Trial
Trial

[ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Greetings,

My name is Giaconé Thiébaut (Jack, Jacky, Jacques whatever floats your boat aslong as I know you're talking to me). I'm 21 years old and live in Belgium.
I'm in my second year of college now so school might screw with my wow and personal time, other than that I'm mostly on during week evenings and try to come online in the weekends when I'm not Skateboarding or going out. (I have exams coming up soon but I'll try to be on during those too. Can't promise every raid night though)
As for my characteristics I'm very easygoing. Which can be seen positive and negative. I think I'm funny, but that is for you to decide. (I like to laugh with my own jokes, yes)
Very bad in expressing bad feelings when something's on my mind. Also mostly takes sometime before getting comfortable with the people around me.
Bad at coming up with my characteristics (if that counts Razz)

As far as experience goes my raid days we're back when Wotlk came out. I've raided Naxx, ulduar and ICC. Never got lich king during wotlk though. :/
Lately I've have not been raiding so I haven't been in a real raiding guild yet. I've raided with Zero Tolerance, Vanity and Mad Maxximum back in wotlk. I quited when the first pre Cata patch came out because I didn't like the way they changed healing.
I can only say that i know how to play as a resto druid had some experience in DKs tho (every spec) back in wotlk but can't say I do now. When I want to go raid with a class/role I do proper research and try to be as best as possible.
I come prepared with Flasks, spirit food, enchants, gems and reforges. And maybe some jokes who knows.
I must say I can read and study upon tactics as much as I want. I still need to get adjusted and comfortable with a fight so I fail sometimes. I guess that's only human.
So far i've got SoO experience 13/14 normal downed and couple of wipes on Hellscream normal.
Me and some friends (Xramor is one of them) started playing again recently.

My character is a resto Druid named Zeßßi (Yes, I'm a douche that uses special signs in his name)
Atm my ilvl is 547 as I'm writing this but just got PPP trinket and a new neck on NM.
My goal is to be HC geared to enter WoD. And to have my first legendary item (On the quest with the secrets right now)

This was my presentation on my WoW life.
I thank you for your attention and hope to see you soon!

Giaconé
____________________________________________________________________________________
Played on AH won 100g, lost 1K

Last edited by Giacone on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:07 pm

We would be happy to accept you to our guild, whisper any officer or honorary member for an invite. As well I would like to have a chat later this afternoon/evening once online.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application   [ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Resto Druid Application
Page 1 of 1