Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Hunter Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmenos
Raider
Raider

[ACCEPTED] Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Hunter Application   [ACCEPTED] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:08 am

-Emre
-Mostly every day from 3pm server time till 12pm
-Gym, family meetings
-I'm a positive person, not tempered at all i am very calm, stranger or not i act friendly to everyone i talk too. Personally i like doing research about anything and on any topic.

-I'm a Hunter Beast Master, 563 lvl (with legendary cloak) and plan to first down garrosh on normal and continue to do Heroic SoO

Although at this item level i lack the expected experience, I haven't killed the last wing on normal yet (up to Thok) but i know the fights by watching the fights according to Hunter DPS so i know where to do and when at fights. I am now in Stolen which is the first guild i joined after a guild with my real life friend's, but it was never able, and probably won't be, to go past Malkorok on Normal. In fact, the last month with people leaving it deprogressed until iron juggernaut due to the lack of a reliable tank 2 healers and 4 dps... With all this frustration I really do look forward to join a new guild especially where I will learn and gain experience. What I expect is a reliable group whom has experienced and friendly players, which would make me play the game for its ture purpose to have fun! not frustration...

I come to raids with my own flask and food, although noodle carts and banquets(which is what i usually bring) are welcome  Very Happy  I also watch the fights on youtube if i have no knowledge of the coming fight at least to learn where to stand and what happens next.

I played WoW during Wotlk time with the same name and class in Dunemaul several years ago, its been 3 months since ive started playing again in MoP and looking forward to continue with the upcoming WoD expansion.

Off-topic: I love to discuss and debate on World issues about mostly any topic (Crimea's situation, Arap spring, The latest elections in Egypt, Cypus crisis, economy in Europe etc. ) if any one of you is interested in these kind of stuff thats great we'll have plenty to talk about. I also play the guitar(begineer right now but it'll get better) if you are interested or are playing the guitar we can exchange tabs ViA e-mail, share cool artists etc.

Long story short im looking forward to be a part of the guild not only for WoW but about everything that can be done in a social internet group Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hunter Application   [ACCEPTED] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:34 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hunter Application   [ACCEPTED] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:46 am

Alright, we'll take you on a trial run comming tuesday. Make sure you're not saved further then 5/14 or more. You'll go with the 2nd team who clears normals on tuesday (they do HC during the week upto jugger).

Welcome to the guild Wink
whisper any officer IG for an invite!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Carmenos
Raider
Raider

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hunter Application   [ACCEPTED] Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:02 am

Thanks Wink i was saved until 4/14 this week so ill be waiting until tuesday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hunter Application   [ACCEPTED] Hunter Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1