Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)

Go down 
+3
AzeyMode
Lizzie
Nozgot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nozgot

[SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Empty
PostSubject: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:55 am

Name - Radoslav

Age - 18

Country - Bulgaria

Schedule - Online most of the time.

Experience - Started in Wrath of the lich king tho in a pirate server because i could not afford to pay back then (server was Molten-WoW)

What can distract you from gaming? - My family and sometimes school.

What i know about my class - All the basics and most of the other things tho always looking for improvement.

Characteristics - laid-back and patient

How i prepare for raid - reviewing the tactics again and maybe asking in the chat if there is anything special

Class - Warrior
Spec - main Fury but i have prot too
Ilvl - 525 almost on the third stage for legendary cloak
Goals - to at-least make 14/14 flex and try normal or heroic only when i get a better machine so i don't cause trouble for the guild.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks for your application, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
AzeyMode
Raider
Raider
AzeyMode

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:30 am

Havnt seen an undead warrior for a while. The last one must have been Raaz's alt! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
badpak
Trial
Trial
badpak

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:44 am

I know this guy:)
Back to top Go down
Ignatia
Raider
Raider
Ignatia

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:51 am

I have an undead warrior, can't play him for s@#t, maybe I'll wait for wod when all I'll have to do is wait for mortal strike to come off cc.
Back to top Go down
Roek
Registrar
Registrar
Roek

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:30 am

I guess this is a social application?
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:54 pm

I build towards Roek his question. If you want to be a social for our guild you need to know someone in our guild in order to join. Otherwise, I will have to decline you on the fact that you are not raid ready for the current content we are raiding at this moment. You will need the legendary cloak and a decent enough ilvl (560+) in order to join a Heroic 25man guild like ours.

For that fact I am declining you for the raiding trial spot. You're always free to join us as a social when you can tell me if you're a friend of someone in our guild.
Back to top Go down
Léon
Raider
Raider
Léon

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:54 am

Badpak
Back to top Go down
Nozgot

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:29 am

I know badpak from when i started MoP and yes im not going for raiding because like i explained i don't have a good machine and i would not do any good what so ever so i was going for Social but at-least be able to do flex.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:41 am

Alright I can't promise anything for social spots, it's up to our members when they're running flex to take you. But whisper any officer for an invite.

Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)   [SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SOCIAL] (Aplication) Warrior (Prot/Fury)
Page 1 of 1