Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuría
Trial
Trial
Kuría

[ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior  Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior    [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:37 am

Personal aspects and environment:
IGN: Kuría (pronounced somet like Courier/ Ku - ri - a :3)

Feel free to choose whatever.

Birthday: December 11th (few more months Very Happy)

Personal schedule:
As its late in the expantion i mostly come on to cap valor or whenever i have spare time.
Other than this i come on when i am asked to or when i feel like leveling an alt (have 5 level 90s)

Distractions from gaming include:
Dinner... once i know the time i'm required to be somewhere this becomes null
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characteristics
Positive : Competitive. Hard working towards things I enjoy. insert generic bit here.
Negative : Kinda shy at first but I warm up eventually  Smile 

Extra one (not sure if positive or negative): If i can't figure something out i sorta go overboard
and wont stop till i get it..

Raid aspects:
- Experience: 1/14 heroic both 10m and 25m. 14/14 Normal both 10m and 25m.
Older experience: Full Dragon Soul normal back in Cata, MSV mostly full Normal (all on Hunter)

Hunter was my main for Cataclysm and early mists took a break as i started college came back for
end of Throne of thunder didn't manage to get geared in time to try it but was carried by a friend through
a boss or two. swapped to Warrior more out curiosity really f*cking liked it went overboard looking at stuffs
started as Prot geared fury for another guild who asked now i'm confident in both Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guilds (All Draenor)

1st after break as previously mentioned: Vade Enim (11/14 Heroic)

Stayed with them till i got to Heroic Immerseus back in November of 2013 had to
quit due to money issues which have being resolved. (feel free to ask privately but i don't
feel comfortable posting on a forum)

2nd: Darkness Falls.

Joined them after coming back they were on Thok ish normal got to 1/14 heroic again >.> then people
started leaving so i decided to look for a new guild. Main reason for joining them was because i was
alittle rusty with various things due to the break and wanted to re-train myself.

3rd/4th/5th: null and void i joined one guilds pug so they'd get guild members in a raid left and being floating
around for awhile.
Class knowledge:
etto.. i feel like its good.

- Role knowledge
Tank : Confident in myself to protect my allies from harm! ... except things i can't block such as stupid aoe. :'(

DPS : Confident in myself to destroy anything that attacks my allies :3

Raid Prep
If its my first time going up against a boss: If there is available tactics on the web i.e. icy veins i shall look at that
before the raid (when notified about being on said raid) and an hour before.

if i know the tactics I chill out listening to music and stuff because panicing is bad kay Smile
Character aspects:
- Class: Warrior!!
- Specc: Fury / Prot  (mostly applying for Fury, have legendary cape for both Smile )
- Ilvl : 565 / 564
- Goals: get as many bosses in heroic SoO as possible and advance to WoD with a raid group already
in hand.. rather than having to look for a guild at the beginning which sucks..
- Armory link: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days < Sorry... Kuría - Draenor :l

(only shows my Fury armor but its basically the same but not as upgraded has the ilvl due to a heroic bracer)
Others:
From United Kingdom (England)
Thursdays : bowl in a team Smile
likes anime : (Tick)
Music
Alot of stuff.. feel free to ask currently my fav sound is:
Sleeping with Sirens: If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn (Acoustic version but both are cool) :L
Bi: (tick)                    
Studies: Software & Webdesign, and Business Studies, also did AS in Psychology (first year dropped it for 2nd)                                          
I'm running out of stuff to say so good bye *bows* thanks for taking your time to read this nonsense at the bottom      
P.S. Sorry for not being creative with my stuff Sad
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior    [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 am

Thanks for your appli, we'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior    [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:44 am

Alright, we loved your application, whisper me in game for a trial!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Léon
Raider
Raider
Léon

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior    [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:50 am

Yeah good app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior    [ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1