Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laveola

Laveola

[ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Holy paladin Seranil

Personal aspects and environment:
My main character name is Seranil, but my real name is Mischa and I am a 25 year old male. I don’t really care how people care me as long as I know they mean me.

I am still a student so that means that my education has priority over everything. Fortunately I can usually plan my school work around my gaming time. Every now and then I might have a really busy schedule that demands me to be offline more. If this becomes a problem I will of course let the raid leader know in advance.
I am critical and ambitious, especially when it comes to gear. I am looking for a guild that is serious about raiding and would like to be able to at least clear the normal version of Siege of Orgrimar.

Raid aspects:

My raid experience consists of lich king during the wrath of the lich king expansion. I have played in every expansion except for burning crusade. However I did quit playing four times. Usually because the game became boring due to too many dailys or because I didn’t have enough time anymore. The only guild I remember was the black lions. An all dutch guild on the terrokar server.

I’ve played paladin in all three of the last expansions and am very familiar with it. Although they have changed allot since I started. I also have a restoration druid but I don’t like the druid anymore since mists of pandaria. That is why I’m now also levelling my mage which I haven’t touched  since vanilla. I prefer healing over all other roles, but I don’t mind dpsing with my mage.

Before a raid I make sure my gear is in order (reforging, gemming, enchanting) and stock up on flasks and any food I might need.

Character aspects:
my main character is:
Name:                 Seranil
Class/spec:         Holy paladin
Level:                   90
Item level:          535

My alts are:
Name:                 Urrzag
Class/spec:         resto druid
Level:                   90
Item level:          490

Name:                 Melhkior
Class/spec:         Frost mage
Level:                   71
Item level:          irrelevant

Goals: to get the best gear possible

Others:
I’ve played allot of different online games including league of legends. I played league of legends during closed beta and was able to acquire a place in the top 500 players during closed beta (I still have the icon to prove it Razz). ofcourse the top 500 during closed beta is allot easier than getting in the top 500 now.

Arms Warrior Zuglee

Hi! I am Zuglee, an orc warrior. I prefer to be called by my character name or any iteration of that. You could call me by my real life name, Youri, but I’m actually not used to that.

I’m a 22 year old male and I study chemical engineering in The Netherlands. Obviously, studying means that I have other stuff to do sometimes, especially when I have exams. In general though, I almost never need my time after 18:00 to study.

I’m a gamer, which means that I’ve played quite a few games. M
ost notably, I’ve spent a lot of time playing DotA on warcraft, League of Legends and WoW. I’m the analytical type of player that likes to theorycraft and argue about details, sometimes a bit too much. My sense of humor is horrible. This could be a bad thing or a good thing. An example of this is that when they introduced mass summon, I figured out that you could stand on the side of the battleship in icecrown, lock yourself ‘in the air’ and summon a full raid, falling to their deaths.

WoW experience: I’ve technically played since vanilla, but in reality I did not do much then. I started playing again in late wrath (icc was just released I think) and skipped firelands.

In 4.3, I completed the full raid content on hc, both firelands and DS. Then I quit again. I’ve started playing again recently.

Character: currently ilvl 531 arms/arms warrior. I’m considering fury if it gets me better results. I could be persuaded to tank if there was a dire need for a tank, but I have no gear built up for it so obviously it’s not desirable. I’ve played all three specs at some point or another, although not since cata. Arms was always my favorite of the three though and it hasn’t changed much.

My goals are to raid. I enjoy raiding/progression the most so doing that is my goal.

I still play League of legends occasionally and I play that at a pretty high level. Last season I was diamond 1 pretty much the entire season, which is the highest ranking there except for the top 50 players. (ranks are reset now and I’m still grinding up ranks). I don’t pvp on wow but I think  it’s comparable to 2200+ rating?

Also, I will get you, like, four legendary item guild-achievements so you can’t possible skip out on that.

Arcane Mage Laveola

Personal aspects and environment:
My name is Lise, my character is Laveola, an arcane mage. I'm 21 years old. I do a lot of my studying at home, so I'm usually on line every day, mostly in the evening. What can distract me from gaming, geez...Umh, school sometimes and my cats destroying my laptop or the house. My positive characteristics are kind, helpful and I learn quickly. My negative characteristics are sometimes shyness and not saying what's on my mind.  

Raid aspects:
I don't have a lot of end game raiding experience. But I have done ICC and cleared LFR. I have tried to raiding trough guilds, but the guilds usually were crappy guilds, so I came no further than flex part one. I have average class and role knowledge, I know the most important abilities from different classes. I prepare for raids by repairing my gear, getting flasks and food and if I don't know the tactics, I read the tactics beforehand.

Character aspects:
I play a mage, because it's the first class I ever played and I got so used to the luxury of teleporting everywhere, that I don't like playing other classes very much Razz. I've played every mage spec and I change to the one that does the most damage at the moment. I'm frost now, at the moment. My ilvl is 538 and I'd like to improve it even further. Besides gear improvement, I'm usually doing achievements <3.

Others:
I dunno...I have two cute kitties?
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:23 pm

I'm impressed by your applications, we'll discuss them with our RL asap. Probably I'll be back to you guys next morning with a propper awnser! Thanks for the application.

P.s. One of my best friends plays for GamingGear.EU on EUW lol servers Very Happy. You'll prolly know him if you're in high dia 1.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Thanks for your application. Before you make any final decision on it I'll have some more questions and/or remarks.

Seranil,you seem a very solid healer. Progression raiding into HC might get repetitive for you tho. Are you sure you will continue clearing it with us after a couple of weeks/months?

Zuglee, pretty impressive to be Dia 1, shows you have gaming skills which I really like. Altho you can improve your dps with speccing fury, it deals more damage above 500 ilvl. Altho gear does not matter, if we accept you as a tank would you take it aswell?

Laveola, you seem a really kind person! And I don't really have any remarks on the post you made. Altho you might want to consider speccing frost since it's the best specc out there right now.

For raiding. I can pretty much guarantee raid spots for a mage and holy paladin every week. Problem is we have right now: We have a melee plate already and a dk tank, meaning we need 2x 2H drops already. If a fury warrior joins we'll need an additional 2x 2H for gear progression. Aswell you're going to share loot with another person in gear-ups, which isn't ideally the best thing. Anyhow, flex won't be a problem, we can build our roster around flex raiding. But getting into HC or norms will provide some issues or stress on the roster as we might not be able to offer a raid spot every week for a dps warrior.

You'll have to take this last point into consideration, since I believe you three really would like to raid together and I can't guarantee raid spots every week for normals/HC runs for Zuglee. Anyhow we might be able to figure a tank spot out.

If you made your decision, I'll hearthly welcome you all to our guild! You can either pm me, wozrah or Enaeya in game and refer to this application post.

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Laveola

Laveola

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:22 am

Waaaaah....Huge typo XD I am frost at the moment, but I've played arcane for a long time, so I still type arcane automatically. But I am frost Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage   [ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Holy paladin, arms warrior and arcane mage
Page 1 of 1