Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naxiouz - Resto shaman [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naxiouz

Naxiouz - Resto shaman [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Naxiouz - Resto shaman [Accepted]   Naxiouz - Resto shaman [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:29 am

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name - Nax, even though swedes tend to call me by the nickname Nox, for some odd reason)
- Age 25
- Personal schedule - I'm usually on in the evening most of the week, weekends can be either all weekend, or not at all
- What can distract you from gaming? Working overtime, although this rarely happens (Retail)
- Characteristics  - I guess I'm quite a focused type, and can get edgy when others are not =)

Raid aspects:
Since I've only recently came back from a mediocre brake from wow, I haven't really done much raiding in either cataclysm or MoP, but I've been healing since the beginning of TBC, through WotLK, never done much about alt's since I love healing (read not really good at DPS'ing) and nothing else really.
I'm currently in Absit Invidia which, as my brothers and I have discussed too relaxed interms of raiding ettiqutette. See attached=)

I know my class and spec as far as I need to, but I guess I can learn more

Before raiding I make sure to have my pots, flasks and foods ready to go.

Shaman - Restoration - 651 Ilvl -  and I bassicly want to be in an active raiding guild, with friendly people, and ofc loots ftw!

I'm once went fishing and cought one with my bare hands ! It was kinda ill though =(

Cheers, Naxiouz
Back to top Go down

Naxiouz - Resto shaman [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1