Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Protection Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elite

[DECLINED] Protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Protection Paladin   [DECLINED] Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:05 am

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name: Reece. but prefer elite.

- Age 22

- Personal schedule: i have no life and no job atm so a lot of the time:)

- What can distract you from gaming? Sleep or naked dancing sexy ladiess   Twisted Evil 

- Characteristics: can be a bit quite until you get to know me

Raid aspects:
- Experience: Fully cleared normal with Make Love Not Warcraft several times and a few pugs on Open Raid. had a few trys on immersus and noreshen but the team i was in was not up to the task due to member problems.

- Guilds: Make Love Not Warcraft was my real last raiding guild. unfortunately they decided to disband the raid team due to not being able to fill the spots with acquitted players for heroic raiding. after several months of gearing and loosing people the officers and guild leader decided it was a good time to part ways which was a huge shame because i loved the group of people i was playing with. but right now i am in Eat My Crit, i moved to this after MLNW died and turned inactive. i have done a normal raid with EMC but i wish to proceed with heroic raiding.

- Class knowledge
i have played paladin tank on with some game breaks since they became playable for horde in TBC

- Role knowledge
i feel i am extremity knowledgeable about my class

- How do you prepare for raids
take the toilet break/flasks/potions/raid tactics/addon updates/get online early/
Character aspects: Elite, Protection Paladin. 566 (Currently 565 equip)
Offspec is ret. its current IL is 555 but this is just bits and bobs and hammydowns from my tanking spec dose need some tuning before real usage.

- Goals: to progress and kill a lot of heroic bosses making new friends and having FUN! bounce 

Others:
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Protection Paladin   [DECLINED] Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Thanks for your application! We'll get back to you shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Protection Paladin   [DECLINED] Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:58 pm

First of all I do like your application! So great job on that and I would love to accept you to the guild was it not under these circumstances... Problem we're having right now is that we have four tanks, which is fine since we run 2x 10mans. Two of them are going to reroll dps for 25mans, yet I cannot ask for any other to reroll right now. So, in order to grant you a spot you can go dps or you can wait untill summer holidays where we'll be running 10mans again, most likely!

I'm sorry to bring this news to you, makes it very bitter since I was delighted by your application. Yet the best thing I can offer is either a dps spot or a rotating spot.
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Léon
Raider
Raider
Léon

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Protection Paladin   [DECLINED] Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:01 am

Should we assume that every raider always wants to raid each raid?
Back to top Go down
elite

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Protection Paladin   [DECLINED] Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:49 am

that is a shame as i know a few people in your group 2 raid and have heard a lot of good things about your guild. i am not willing to go Ret for a main spec as it is a currently a low damage spec in wow and meelay dps is not my strong suite. but i would of been happy with 2 days a week raiding. thanks for considering me anyways and best of luck to you and your team in 25man:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Protection Paladin   [DECLINED] Protection Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1