Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamrichlol

[Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application   [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 2:46 pm

Name: Rich

Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution
iLevel: 633

Previous experience:
I have raided since late vanilla, clearing MC and doing some ZG and BWL. During TBC, I raided 'hardcore' with one of the best guilds on the Horde side of my then server. We cleared pretty much everything however I stopped playing when SWP came out. From WOTLK onwards, I couldnt commit to serious raiding, so I just raided with more casual and evening raiding guilds, however I was still able to clear the content on normal mode. During Cata, I didnt really raid at all, just got a few boosts here and there from old guildies and such, for the heroic raid mounts.
MOP, I didn't really raid, and I stopped playing, up until SoO, where I decided I wanted to get back into the game, and get all the loot and achievements, before they were no longer attainable. I got CM gold (before it was piss easy) on both my paladin and my priest, Ahead of the Curve, as I wanted the mount, and just started doing things to prepare myself for the leveling experience in WoD, something I was looking forward to.
I hit 100 within a day, which was quite an achievement, considering the ridiculous server issues on my realm of Kazzak.

IRL about me: I'm 24, Enjoy travel and socializing with generally anybody who can hold an interesting conversation. I'm friends with a couple people in the guild already, as well as a few more people who are applying to join. I'm pretty chilled out when it comes to raiding, I know whats to be expected of me so I try and bring everything necessary (food and pots, boss tactics, sexy transmog).

I'm currently on Kazzak still, and am raiding with my guild so hopefully i'll be able to get some Highmaul gear before I do transfer over. I've had some real shitty RNG luck with gearing up so far in heroics, I understand my gear could be better, stats wise, but you have to work with what you're given, I guess.
You can find me on the armory, I'm Cynic on the Kazzak realm (couldnt post a link as a new forum member)

Feel free to contact me on skype at iamrichlol

peace afro
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application   [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 12:05 am

Nice application mate, I will foward this to the other officers and we'll get back to you!
Back to top Go down
iamrichlol

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application   [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 5:06 am

Cheers, Look forward to hearing back Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application   [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:26 am

Welcome to the guild mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iamrichlol

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application   [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:11 am

Awesome Very Happy Can you message me in game before I transfer? my battlenet is iamrichlol#2340
Back to top Go down
Aldray
Admin
Admin
Aldray

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application   [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:16 am

I added you mate, but not sure which one is you :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application   [Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Cynic - Ret Paladin application
Page 1 of 1