Aces Sleeved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aces Sleeved

Forum website of Aces Sleeved

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niriji
Trial
Trial
Niriji

[ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 am

Personal aspects and environment:
- Name (what do you prefer to be called)
Nick

- Personal schedule (when are you online)
Pretty much when I have the time to play, or when scheduled to play (raids).

- What can distract you from gaming? (E.g. Mom, boyfriend, dog eating homework, school, sports)
Not much, extenuating circumstances might though (CAT ON FIRE LOL!)

- Characteristics (Both positive and negative)
Good: I'm strong willed and focussed during progression. I can get the job I get assigned to done (except as a tank, that's hilarious).
Bad: I expect everyone to be on a certain level, and sometimes have a hard time coping with failure.  

Raid aspects:
- Experience
I have been raiding since the very first moments when UBRS was still considered a raid Smile. From there I went on in Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Blackwing Lair, Ahn Qiraj (Temple and Ruins) and Naxxramas. From there on, I kept flowing through content up to the first tier of Cataclysm, where I got bored of the game and played on a much more casual basis, but still clearing at least the normal versions of all the raids.

My raid experience is extensive as a healer, and a little bit less as a DPS.

- Guilds
I've been in a lot of guilds since I went casual, mainly because I wasn't active enough and got replaced or the guild just didn't fit me. The most notable guilds I've been in are as follows:

- In vanilla I played with Blood Pact and Tainted Souls (Top guilds on Bloodhoof, Horde side), where the first is the result of a merge between Tainted Souls and a guild I don't remember the name of.
- In TBC I rerolled (Belfies for the win right?) my Paladin and have been with it ever since. I ended up in Hive, and later Wrath on Shadowsong
- At the end of WotLK I transfered to Steamwheedle Cartel to suit my more casual needs. Here I joined Good Fortune (Top Horde side guild, SF on Bane of the Fallen King) before moving into Cataclysm and soon after coming to a halt in raiding (What should have been when I moved to this realm).
- I've mostly strayed from guild to guild in this period, helping progression where I could, or helping guilds progress when I had the time which resulted me in always getting at least normal content done.

- Class knowledge
I have played my Paladin for 7+ years and know the ins and outs of all the specs (I do not tank though, as I don't like it much and basically am not very good at it.

- Role knowledge
As stated above, Healer and DPS.

- How do you prepare for raids
I don't do much in terms of preparing for raids. All I need to know is what happens when we are fighting the boss. Fortunately. these days we have tactic videos and we can watch those to get a general idea of the fight (Practice still makes perfect though). Consumables are always a must, even in farm raids just to speed things up.

Character aspects:
- Class
Paladin

- Specc
Retribution or Holy

- Ilvl
Retribution (569), Holy (542)

- Goals
Heroic Content Progression (Mythic in WoD).

Others:
I'll have my application above speak for it self. If you think I'd fit the guild, I'd be willing to give it a shot. If not, good luck on progression Smile.
Back to top Go down
Roek
Registrar
Registrar
Roek

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:24 am

We'll get back to your application shortly! One question, you're on Chamber or Aspects right? (I'll link your armory here, 'cause I believe it's yours: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Niriji
Trial
Trial
Niriji

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:25 am

Ye, I am on Chamber of Aspects, along with my 10 happy alts Smile.
Back to top Go down
Léon
Raider
Raider
Léon

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 am

Dude, is this whom I think it is?
Léon here. A.k.a. Ynos (shaman).
If so then I vouch for him. One of the most solid, quality players I ever played with. Knows -exactly- what he's doing at all times. You can count on him to do his job and do it well.
I'm not easily impressed and he managed to impress me.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:02 am

Very solid application! We'll get back to it later this evening!
Back to top Go down
https://acessleeved.forumotion.net
Niriji
Trial
Trial
Niriji

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:42 am

Léon wrote:
Dude, is this whom I think it is?
Léon here. A.k.a. Ynos (shaman).
If so then I vouch for him. One of the most solid, quality players I ever played with. Knows -exactly- what he's doing at all times. You can count on him to do his job and do it well.
I'm not easily impressed and he managed to impress me.

YNOS! Seriously, what's the chances to meet you up here Very Happy! Thanks for vouching for me, hope I'm still as fast as I used to be, haha Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Léon
Raider
Raider
Léon

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:43 am

Would be nice to raid with you again!
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 am

Great appli! We loved it, whisper any officer for an invite to the guild!

Congratz!
Back to top Go down
Roek
Registrar
Registrar
Roek

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:10 am

Dammit Lizz you too fast!
Back to top Go down
Niriji
Trial
Trial
Niriji

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:04 am

Is there something I need to do in order to gain access to the full forums? (@work, can't ask ingame).
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:36 am

Refersh your forum page Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).    [ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Niriji, Retribution Paladin (Holy Offspec).
Page 1 of 1